- (2) Mackie Thrash215 15" 1300W Powered Active DJ PA Speaker Thrash 215
- (1) Pair Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2
- (2) Rockville RCXMB20B 20' Male REAN XLR to 1/4'' TRS Cable Black 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic/Instrument Pro Recording Mixer+USB Interface/EQ
What is it?
Thrash is Mackie’s most affordable powered loudspeaker series ever offering incredible performance, reliability for users that need powerful sound reinforcement at an attractive price.
Mackie Thrash loudspeakers are all about no frills, raw power, and reliability without sacrificing sound quality. Built on a legacy of legendary loudspeaker design, Thrash is voiced for modern musicians, loud vocals, screaming guitars, and face-melting keytar solos. With a wall-shaking 1300W of power, Thrash has what it takes to keep up with every gig, rehearsal, you name it. Flexible I/O includes two inputs plus a Mix Out for chaining speakers or hooking up a powered subwoofer. Thrash is the ultimate start to building your own gig-worthy PA system, so throw it in the van and let’s do this.
Mackie Thrash 1300W loudspeakers are all about no frills, raw power, and reliability without sacrificing sound quality. Built on a legacy of legendary loudspeaker design, Thrash is voiced for loud vocals, screaming guitars, and face-melting keytar solos. It’s time to upgrade to a gig-worthy PA, so throw it in the van and let’s do this.
The Thrash Series 1300W loudspeakers deliver rock solid, no frills sound reinforcement for loud vocals, screaming guitars, and face-melting keytar solos.
The Power to Perform
With 1300W of ultra-efficient, reliable power, Thrash is the perfect start to your PA system. If you are a band that is ready to gig or even upgrade your rehearsal space, Thrash is ready to make it happen.
The Sound of Rock
From Punk to Metal to Djent, Thrash is voiced to make your voice and instruments cut through in loud basement shows, garage rehearsals, and dusty old venues.
No Fuss I/O
Want to plug in, crank it, and get playing? Thrash won’t get in your way. Dual XLR/TRS inputs plus a Mix Out are easy and versatile for connecting to your gear. You can even connect a microphone directly into either input when you just need simple vocal reinforcement.
Take the Heat
When things get hot, the automatic thermal limiting within Thrash will keep things in check so you can focus on your performance.
- 1300W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 38Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Flexible I/O
- Inputs 1 and 2 feature XLR/TRS combo inputs
- Inputs accept both line and mic level
- Mix output contains audio from both input channels
- 15” high-performance woofer
- 1” Titanium compression driver
- Standard pole mount
- Equipped with 4 handles for easy loading
- Dual-angle monitor wedge for use as a floor monitor
- Rotatable grille badge
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment.
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Video of RCXMB20-B:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXMB20-B Black Nickel Plated REAN XLR Male to 1/4'' TRS Cable
- 24 AWG 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)
Video of ROCKMIX 4:
How to Set Up Your RockMix 4:
What's in the Box:
- Mixer with USB recording interface
- USB cable
- USB power adapter
- 4 Non-slip rubber feet pads
- Owner manual and warranty card
- Live Stream/recording/podcasting/broadcasting, zoom/conference meetings, etc
- 2 person live stream or recording with (2) mics and a stereo instrument
- 3 person band with a singer, a guitar player, and a keyboard player
- Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic+Instrument Pro Recording Mixer with USB Recording Interface
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Assignable USB Record Source
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power on channels 1 & 2 for use with condenser microphones
- Channel 1 and Channel 2: XLR and ¼” TRS combo input jacks
- Channel 2: mic/instrument level switchable allowing you to connect a mic, instrument, or any other audio device
- Stereo channel 3 and 4 have ¼” inputs (balanced or unbalanced)
- CH3 & CH4 with GAIN switch and LEVEL control
- Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs
- Integrated Plug-and-Play USB Audio Interface for Mac & PC
- Operates on USB BUS Power or 5V DC External Power Supply (Included)
- 3.5mm aux input jack for sound effects or background music
- Low power consumption means you can power the mixer from the USB of your laptop or by plugging it into an outlet or through a standard 5V powerbank
- Super mini 4-channel mixing console designed for home studio recordings or live broadcast streaming
- (2) headphone outputs (¼” and 3.5mm)
- ¼-inch TRS Stereo Output
- ¼” Stereo Monitor Output
- Additional 3.5mm mic input allow you to connect an additional microphone to channel 1
- Channels 1 and 2 each have a 2-band EQ and Pan controls and gain controls
- TO PC slide switch allows you to select which channels get sent to your computer (DRY CH1-2/ INPUT MIX/ LOOPBACK)
- Clip LED indicators
- Monitor mute button
- Monitor/headphone level control knob
- Main mix level control knob
- No external drivers are needed for mac or PC
- XLR & ¼-inch Balanced Combi-jack (CH 1 & CH2)
- ¼-inch TRS Balanced (CH3 & CH4)
- 1/8-inch TRS Aux/MP3, 1/8-inch Headset Mic
- ¼-inch TRS Balanced Main Mix Outputs
- ¼-inch TRS Stereo Output & Monitor Outputs
- 1/8th-inch Headset Output
- CH1 XLR: 1.5mV/2.2k ohm
- CH2 XLR: 2.5mV/2.2k ohm
- CH1 Jack: 10mV/12k ohm(line)
- CH2 Jack: 15mV/240k ohm
- CH3/4: 550mV/22Kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB Typical (Ref 0dBu)
- Maximum Input Level: +8dBu (Mic), +16dBu (1/4-inch Input)
- Maximum Output Level: +15dBu Main Mix Outputs
- Maximum Gain >55dB (Mic), >37dB (Instrument), 5dB (CH3 & CH4)
- USB Computer Interface USB Class Compliant plug-and-play Mac / PC Interface
- AUX IN: 280mV/10Kohm
- Output Level: main mix out--max.6.5V, stereo out-- 1.0V, phone/monitor out-- max. 6.5V
- Frequency Range: 10-33000Hz, +/-3dB
- THD: <= 0.05%
- Low Range: ±15dB/80Hz
- High Range: ±15dB/12kHz
- Headphone: Impedance: >=8 ohm
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Power Supply: USB 5V 500mA Via USB or 5VDC @ 500mA
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista or higher; Mac OS 9.1/ OS X or higher
- Item Size: 190*130 *47mm / 7.48 * 5.11 * 1.85in
- Item Weight: 716g / 1.58lbs
- Package Size: 24 * 17.5 * 10cm / 9.4 * 6.9 * 3.9in
- Package Weight: 1015g / 2.24lbs