- (2) Gemini STL-100 Tripod DJ Karaoke Speaker Stands w/Customizable LED's + Remote
- (2) Rockville RCS52 Universal Lighting Cross Bar Stands Adjustable from 5 ft - 7.5 ft
- (2) Rockville RSC7W White Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Cloth + Carry Bag
Description of STL-100:
A WELL-DEFINED LED SPEAKER STAND
Talk about an all-in-one, we’ve reinvented the speaker stand from boring to a party maker! The STL-100 can hold up to 60lbs and comes with the color changing customizable LED lights that change to the beat of the song. This is exactly what you need to bring your party to the next level. And as always, you’ll get Gemini’s durable construction at a price that can’t be beat.
Video of RCS52:
Rockville’s new versatile lighting crossbar, the RCS52, is the ultimate solution for your lighting needs. This unit features a sturdy steel construction that can support up to 6 par can lights. While a lot of other lighting crossbars on the market are fixed, the RCS52 can expand from 5ft to 7.5ft. The mounting bolts are attached to the bar for easy mounting and assembly.
- RCS52 Adjustable Universal Lighting Crossbar Stand
- Adjustable from 5ft to 7.5ft
- Bolts attached to Bar for easy attachments and assembly
- Steel tube telescopic horizontal T-bar can support up to 6 cans
- Can be assembled on lighting stands with standard 35 mm mounting
- Black Finish
- Minimum length: 5 feet (60”)
- Maximum length: 7.5 feet (90”)
- Unit Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.0 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 59” x 5.9” x 1.4”
- Packing dimensions: 60” x 6.7” x 1.8”
- Tube dimensions: 1.2” x 1.2”
- Maximum loading weight: 66 lbs.
- Lower tube: 1.4“ (inner radius)
Video of RSC7W:
- RSC7 Scrim
- Carry Pouch
- Scrim Ring (O-Clamp)
The Rockvile RSC7 Scrim is available in both black and white. This scrim will cover 360 degrees of your tripod and it will hide the wires. This will make your stage or gig look cleaner and more professional. Our scrim is completely wrinkle resistant. It is also machine washable if it gets dirty. We include the O-clamp wring and a carry pouch. Everything needed is included!
Here is how it works
- Before mounting a speaker on your tripod just attach the O-clamp to the top extension pole to secure the scrim ring and slip the scrim on top of it.
- Once everything is set and secure, tighten the top draw string.
- Attach the bottom section to the three bottom legs of your tripod stand.
- Rockville RSC7W White Tripod PA Speaker Stand Scrim Cloth 360 Degree Cover
- Covers 360 Degrees Around the Tripod
- 60"w x 80"h at Maximum Stretch Point
- 42"w x 60"h at Minimum Stretch Point
- Reinforced Tripod Leg Pocket Attachment Points
- Top Tension Draw String
- Material Recovers to Original State After Being
- Wrinkle resistant material
- Flame Retardant Treated
- Machine Washable *flame retardant must be retreated
- Carry Pouch and Scrim Ring Included
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 LBS with packaging
- Shipping Dimensions with packaging: 9.1” x 7.5” x
- Dimensions in Carry Pouch: 10.5" x 7.5" x 3"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.