- (2) Samson RS110A 10" 300 Watt Powered Active Bi-amped DJ PA Speaker w/Bluetooth/USB
- (1) Pair of Rockville Adjustable Tripod Speaker/Light Stands+(2) 20 Foot XLR Cables
Description of SARS110A:
Sound Reinforcement Has Arrived
The RS110a 300W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker is a portable sound solution for a wide range of audio applications. Perfect as a standalone speaker or as an addition to a sound system, the RS110a offers unparalleled ease-of-use, powerful audio output and sturdy cabinet design at a remarkable value.
Full-Range Sound Image
This 300-watt powerhouse offers excellent coverage and produces a balanced audio image for live music, events, karaoke, and mobile DJ setups. The RS110a has a bi-amped design that pushes a 10” woofer for a tight and punchy bass response and a 1” tweeter for smooth, crisp highs— guaranteed to shake the house.
All The Ins & Outs
The RS110a features all the essential connections for integration with any sound setup. The onboard mixer is equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4” combo input channels for mics or instruments, each with variable compressor controls. An additional 1/8” line level input offers connections for phones or external music players as well as Bluetooth connectivity. A USB wireless port can be used with Samson XPD series wireless microphone systems (sold separately). It also features a handy XLR Mix Output for connecting the RS110a to additional speakers.
Rugged Cab Design
A sturdy high-impact polypropylene cabinet construction and metal grille makes the RS110a perfectly fit for the demands of the road and stage. The cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning, a 1 3/8" pole mount for stand placement and four M10 fly points for permanent speaker installation. In addition, the RS110a includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
- 2-way active loudspeaker
- 300 watts Peak/170 watts RMS of power
- 10" extended range low frequency driver with 2" voice coil
- 1" high frequency driver
- Two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo inputs with variable compressor controls
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Samson XPD* USB Digital Wireless jack (sold separately)
- Independent volume controls on all channels
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Four M10 fly points
- Horizontal/Angled floor monitor positioning
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-XLR:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot XLR cables
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 132 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch
- Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables
- Includes (1) Travel Bag
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.