- (2) Rockville RVLS1 12' Ft Tripod Lighting Tree Stand w/Side Bars - 110lb Capacity
- (4) Rockville RockOn-7 40w RGBW Moving Head DMX Spot Beam Stage Club Light+Remote
- (4) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club DMX Wash Light+Dual Bracket
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (1) Rockville R1200L Fog/Smoke Machine w LED Lights/Strobe, 7 Channel DMX+2 Remotes
- (4) Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
Description of RVLS1:
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 110LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 94.5-158 inches
- Truss lenth: 47.25 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.65 inch -1.5 inch - 1.5 inch
- Top bar size: 1.5 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.5 inch
- T-bar Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Side bar Diameter: 1 3/8"
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
Video of RockOn-7 :
- (1) Moving Head Light
- (1) Full-Function Remote Control
- (1) Power Wire
- (1) DMX Cable
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (1) Owners Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Description of RockOn-7:
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockOn series of lights! The RockOn-7 is an IP20 rated intelligent moving head light with 16 channels of professional DMX control. This moving head is super versatile allowing you to control every facet of the light. With the RockOn-7 you can create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds.
We made these lights to be easy to use for both experts and beginners. We give you 4 different options of controlling the lights.
Sound Activated: This is the easiest setting to use. Simply set the light to sound activated mode and the light will go to the rhythm or beat of the music and create a spectacular and professional light show.
Manual Control: What makes our light special is, in addition to the standard controls on the back to the light, we included and full-function remote control! From the remote, you can control the strobe effect, pan and tilt, dimmer, color mixing, and more! From the remote you can also toggle to automated programs, and sound activated modes, and more.
Remote Control: With the included remote you can control all functions of the light. If you are in manual control, you can control the dimming, color, X and Y axis angles of the moving head. such as light mode (sound activated, manual, master/slave). You can also control the speed of the strobe or color changing form the remote. You can also change the light mode (auto, manual, master/slave).
Automated Program: You can let the lights run through preset professional automated programs.
DMX Control Mode: With 16 channels of DMX control this option gives you the most precise control over the light with a DMX controller.
Master/Slave Mode: When entering the light into this mode the light will replicate whatever the master light is doing.
The adjustable strobe speeds make this light perfect for bars or night clubs! Add a bit of fog and/or haze and you have yourself a cool slow motion effect which is sure to impress those on the dance floor. In addition, this light features color change, color fade, dimmer, ID address, and color mixing controls.
Our Moving heads use
top of the line components. These intelligent lights are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features available at this
price point. We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year
warranty so buy with confidence!
- Rockville Rockon-7 Feature-packed moving head beam light fitted with four 10W RGBW LEDs
- Includes a full function remote
- Emits bright, long-throw effects with tight, concentrated beam angles
- Uses 25° lens for bigger washing range
- DMX 512 controls (14 or 16 channels)
- Create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds
- Strong power arm for fast and precise movement
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Features include strobe, color change, color fade, dimmer, ID address, and color mixing controls
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Increase effects with electronic linear dimming and strobe features
- Continuous shows with reset of pan/tilt, color, and prism
- Master/Slave capabilities so you can run the same program on multiple lights
- Built-in, sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Constant current feature helps ensure LED longevity
- An IP20 rating makes this unit rugged and tough
- Hanging bracket included
- Suitable for DJs, discos, ballrooms, karaoke, stage
productions, bars, clubs, and parties.
- Product name: 4x10W RGBW LED Moving Head Light
- Rated Power Consumption: 60W
- Light Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 (RGBW) LEDs
- Lighting Color: Red, blue, green, and white
- LED Life Expectancy: 60,000Hrs
- Control Mode: Automatic/Sound/DMX512/master and slave
- Dimming: 0-100% linear dimming
- DMX Channels: 14 or 16
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Colors: 15 + white, color gradient function, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Strobe Rate: 0 - 25Hz
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Illuminance: 1160 lux @ 3m
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging AC 100 – 240V/50 – 60Hz
- IP Rating: IP20
- Product Weight: 4.4 Lbs
- Size: 5.7" x 5.7" x 7.9" inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.95 Lbs
- Shippable Box Dimensions: 12.99” x 9.05” x 8.66” inches
- Master Shipping Dimensions: 26.77” x 18.89” x 18.11” inches
Video of RockPar50:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dual-Bracket
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights! The Rockpar50 is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through
extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are
the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point.
We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Beam angle:15°/25°/35°/45°
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches
- Unit Weight: 1.43 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.27” x 7.48” x 5.51” inches
- Shipping weight: 2.64 LBS
Video of Rockforce 384:
Rockville is proud to
introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 384 universal DMX Controller with 384 DMX
channels. This controller is heavy duty. It is built using a thick metal housing
and is easy to use. This controller is designed to work seamlessly with lights
from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX
controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This
controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 384 you can control 24 lights with up to 16 channels per light. This controller features 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes, 6 programmable chases of 240 scenes and can record up to 6 chases with fade time and speeds. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. We also included a free LED gooseneck lamp so you can operate this unit in the dark. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller with MIDI Control
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels
- 30 Banks of 8 Programmable Scenes
- 384 DMX Channels of Control
- 6 Programmable Chases of 240 Scenes
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 16 Sliders for Direct Control of Channels
- MIDI Control Over Banks, Chases and Blackout
- Built-in Microphone for Music Mode
- Automatic Mode Program Controlled by Speed and Fade Time Sliders
- Blackout Master Button
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Built-in Microphone for Music Triggering
- Midi Control Over Banks, Chases, and Blackout
- Power Failure Memory
- 4-Bit LED Display
- DMX In/Out: 3 Pin XLR
- LED Goose Neck Lamp
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric Current: No less than 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 384CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.71” x 7.28” x 3.15” inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RCSFAB and RCSFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RCSFAB and RCSFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
Video of R1200L:
What's In The Box:
- 1 x R1200L Top Quality Fog Machine with Remote and Multi Color 3in1 LED Lights
- 1 x Wired Remote
- 1 x Wireless Timer Remote
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
The Rockville R1200L fog machine is incredible. On top of being a top of the line fog machine; we’ve added built in LED lights that give off an effect of colored fog coming out of the machine. The LED’s on the machine can be controlled in 3 ways:
- Sound activated – light and color will go along with the beat
- You can use one of the (2) included remotes
- This has 7 channels of DMX controls
There is currently nothing on the market like this product. This product combines an extremely high output fog machine with completely customizable LED lights that can create many cool effects. The amount of fog this machine produces is enough to fill up large venues within minutes. What is unique about this product is the amount of control that you will have. With both a wired and a wireless remote included, you can control the following:
- The color of the 6 RGB LED lights (You can choose a solid color or go to color changing mode where the lights will change colors)
- The speed of the lights (You can have them solid color or set them to strobe)
- There is also a sound activated mode which will have the lights go to the beat of the music
- In addition you can use each of the features individually which means you can use only the lights or only fog, or both!
The build quality of the Rockville R1200L is incredible! It is extremely durable,
and easy to transfer to all of your events!
We are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping! We know this is the best fog machine on the market with the best controls and features! If you do not agree, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and you can send it back for a full refund! (You have to send it back with the original box and all included accessories).
- Rockville R1200L Fog/Smoke Machine with RGB Lights and Included Wired Remote, Wireless Remote
- 6 LED’s Built In Each LED is 3 Watts
- Top of the line Tianxin brand LED’s are reliable, bright, and have amazing performance
- DMX Control (7 Channels) details below*
- Output: Capacity 12,000cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Fluid Capacity Meter allows you to see how much fluid remains
- 4-5 minute start time (fastest on the market for a similar priced unit)
- Manual fog button
- Wired remote included can control the timing, and the output of the fog with either manual, or continuous fogging
- Wireless timer remote included. Hit one button and 30 seconds of fog will come out
- Water-based fogger compatible with standard fog fluid made by Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ, Visual Effects, and other famous brands
- 1.2L (40.57 Fluid ounce) tank capacity
- Fluid consumption: 10 Fluid Ounces per hour
- More power, more reliable, and better controls than machines that are twice the price
- Strong enough for indoor or outdoor use
- This machine produces a thick fog capable of staying in the air for a long time
- Perfect for DJ use, bars, karaoke parties, etc.
- Wired Remote Length: 16.5 Feet
- Wireless Remote Range: 65 Feet
- Power and Current: 110V, 60Hz: 440W, 5A operating
- AC power: 110V-130V (60HZ)
- Unit Weight: 7.7lbs
- Unit Dimensions (Inches): 12.2” x 5.9” x 8.66”
- Shipping Weight: 8.82lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 13.78” x 8.07” x 10.04”
- Our fog machine will output twice as much as other machines being sold by other famous brands.
*DMX Adjustment Properties:
- Fog spraying adjust: 0-255
- Red color adjust: 0-255
- Green color adjust: 0-255
- Blue color adjust 0-255
- Strobe: 0-255
- Led gradient 0~255
- Led sound control 251~255
- LED gradient speed adjustment
Description of LC70:
Rockville LC70 lighting clamp supports lights up to 70 pounds!
The Rockville LC70 is a clamp that allows you to mount your lights onto any truss ranging from 1 to 2 inches in diameter. It can handle any light up to 70 pounds! These are the best quality clamps on the market. They are made of steel for extra strength and durability.
- Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- Load capacity: 70 lbs
- Fits: 1" to 2" truss
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.5" (137mm x 97mm x 38mm)