Price is for (2) Pairs of Rockville RV65.2C 6.5" Component Car Speakers Totaling 1500 Watts/280w RMS CEA Rated!
Video of RV65.2C:
- (2) 6.5” speakers
- (2) tweeters
- (2) Crossovers
- (2) Grills
- Flush and surface Mounting accessories
- Speaker wire
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite magnets. The RV series speakers are designed with superior SPL response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97% of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
Top of the line components!
Rockville speakers only use the best sourced components. We use efficient and high powered magnets along with aluminum voice coils wound with 100 % oxygen free copper. We pay attention to every detail ensuring you get the best sound in your car.
- Rockville RV65.2C 6.5"/6" Component car speakers (pair)
- Peak Power Rating: 750 Watts per Pair / 375 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 140 Watts per Pair / 70 Watts Each
- Injection Molded Polypropylene woofer cone gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.2” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- Flush and surface mounting tweeter options
- Fine-tuned 2-Way Crossover, 12db/Octave Roll Off
- Ferro Fluid Cooled Tweeter Magnet
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 34-22,000 Hz
- Crossover will cut anything lower than 3.5 Khz @ 12 dB / octave slope from the tweeters
- Crossover will cut anything higher than 3.5 Khz @ 12 dB / octave slope from the woofers
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m
- Mount depth: 2.17"
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Black electro-plated T-yoke and washers
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 4.92”
- Magnet: 8 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 80mm x 12mm
- Fs: 95.37 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 1.494
- Qts: 0.864
- Qms: 2.049
- Fits 6” and 6.5” openings
- Top mounting depth of woofer: 2.17” Inch (95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth of woofer: 2.6” inch (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
- Top mounting depth of tweeter: 0.79”
- Bottom mounting depth of tweeter: 1.18”
- Tweeter mounting diameter: 1.93”