- (2) Rockville RTP82W 8 ft. Adjustable White Totem Moving Head Light Stand+Scrim+Bag
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (4) Rockville BATTERY PAR 50 White Rechargeable LED DMX DJ Club Wash Up-Light+Remote
Video of RTP82W:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Podium Stand
- (1) White Scrim
- (1) Black Scrim
- (1) Bag for Main Frames Base, and Top Support Legs
- (1) Bag for Top Plate and Base Plate
- (1) 35mm Pole Mount Adaptor
- (1) 8mm Thumb Bolt and Washer Pack
- Warranty Card
- Owner's Manual
- Rockville RTP82W 8 ft. Adjustable White Totem Moving Head Light Stand+Scrim+Bag
- Perfect for lights, speakers, monitors, etc.
- Adjustable height from 4 ft. 5" inches to 8 ft. 2" inches
- Requires no tools for assembly and can be assembled within a couple minutes
- Designed for maximum stability even at its top height of 8 ft. 2" inches
- Includes 2 sets of scrims (black and white)
- Includes 2 travel bags for easy transporting
- Includes 35mm pole mount speaker adapter for mounting speakers
- Non-slip foam EVA pads can be attached to the top plate
- Velcro cable ties included for neat cable management
- Unique, spring loaded turn and lock mechanism for easy height adjustment
- Base and top plate have integrated transport handles
- Includes frame support bars to assist with stability
- Includes 8mm quick release thumb screws and bolts for easy assembly
- Color: White
- Steel Construction
- Base plate (W x D x H): 19.6” x 19.6” x 0.11”
- Top plate (W x D x H): 11.8” x 11.8” x 0.11”
- Pole mount speaker adapter Length: 4 7/8"
- Min height when built: 4’ ft 5”
- Max height when built: 8’ ft 2”
- Dimensions for transport when assembled (W x D x H): 19.6” x 19.6” x 55” inches
- Maximum weight that the unit will support: 132 lbs
- Product Weight: 44 lbs
- QSC CP8
- QSC K8.2
- Behringer Eurolive B108D
- Turbosound iQ8
- Yamaha DXR8mkII
- Yamaha DXR8
- Turbosound iNSPIRE iP82
- Behringer Eurolive B208D
- Galaxy Audio TQ8-40H0
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
Video of BATTERY PAR 50:
Rockville is proud to introduce the first member of our Battery Par series of lights! The Battery Par 50 is a Par can Wash light that features a built-in rechargeable battery, DMX control, dimmer, strobe, and color mixing.
Each time you charge the light it will give you 10-15 hours of use before needing a Recharge. This is enough time for the light to last the duration of almost any event.
These lights are RGB allowing you to mix many different colors!
The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each Battery Par 50 has 7 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event.
These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The Battery Par 50’s LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with these lights can be used as floor stands. In addition, this light can be mounted off a ceiling, light stand, or even truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point.
- Par Light
- Dual bracket
- User manual & warranty card
- Rockville BATTERY PAR 50 White Rechargeable LED DMX DJ Club Wash Up-Light w/ Remote
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Powered Wash Light
- Built in 4400mA lithium rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in
- Battery lasts 15 hours with a single color and 10 hours with all colors
- Charging time: 5 hours (max)
- Battery overcharge protection
- Battery life LED indicator
- Light source: (6x Red, 6x Green, 6xBlue)
- 18 LEDs / 1W each
- DMX controls: 7 channels
- Linkable in master/slave mode using 3-Pin DMX cable
- 3 Pin XLR DMX input & output
- Remote control included
- 1,102 Lux @ 2m (All LED’s on)
- LED display to navigate settings
- Can be operated through the remote, through DMX, or you can use the built in programs or the built in sound activated mode
- Automatic modes: Static color, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, sound activated
- Beam angle: 25°
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- DC 12V Charging input ( Via the included charger)
- Fan cooled
- Double bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Voltage: AC110-240V,50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 20W
- 16.7 millions colors
- 1 year warranty
- White housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display
- Replaceable batteries
- 110/220V switchable for use in any country
- Dimmer: 0-100% linear dimming
- Unit Dimensions: 6.9” x 6.9” x 4.13” inches
- Unit weight: 2.2 lbs