- (2) Rockville RTP32W Totem Moving Head Light Stand+Black+White Scrims+Carry Bags
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (1) Chauvet DJ CH-31 Mobile Light Truss w/ 2x 9 Foot Tripod +10 Foot Cross Beam
- (4) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club/Stage DMX Wash Light - White
- (2) Rockville RockOn-7 40w RGBW Moving Head DMX Spot Beam Stage Club Light+Remote
- (1) Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Remote+Fluid+Multi Color LED Built In!
Video of RTP32W:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Podium Stand
- (1) White Scrim
- (1) Black Scrim
- (1) Bag for Main Frames Base, and Top Support Legs
- (1) Bag for Top Plate and Base Plate
- (1) 35mm Pole Mount Adaptor
- Non-slip foam EVA pads
- (1) 8mm Thumb Bolt and Washer Pack
- Warranty Card
- Owner's Manual
- Rockville RTP32W Totem Pole Moving Head Light Stand+Black+White Scrims+Carry Bag
- Perfect for lights, speakers, monitors, etc.
- Adjustable height from 39" inches to 68.8" inches
- Requires no tools for assembly and can be assembled within a couple minutes
- Designed for maximum stability even at its top height of 69" inches
- Includes 2 sets of scrims (black and white)
- Includes 2 travel bags for easy transporting
- Includes 35mm pole mount speaker adapter for mounting speakers
- Non-slip foam EVA pads can be attached to the top plate
- Velcro cable ties included for neat cable management
- Unique, spring loaded turn and lock mechanism for easy height adjustment
- Base and top plate have integrated transport handles
- Includes frame support bars to assist with stability
- Includes 8mm quick release thumb screws and
bolts for easy assembly
- Color: White
- Base plate (W x D x H): 19.6" x 19.6" x 0.11" inches
- Top plate (W x D x H): 11.8" x 11.8" x 0.11" inches
- Unit dimensions for transport (W x D x H): 19.6" x
19.6" x 39" inches
- Maximum weight that the unit will support: 132lb
- Unit Weight: 37 Lbs.
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
Click here to view the owners manual for this item
(Link opens in a new window)
Features of CH31:
- Easy setup and Easy to Take Apart
- Lightweight and Portable
- Safety pins
- Load capacity: 200lbs (89.3kgs) evenly distributed
- 10ft (3m) trussing span
- Weight: 46lbs (20.5kgs)
- Size: 9ft (2.7m) fully extended
- (2) Tripods that telescope to 9 feet
- (2) T-Bars
- (2) Five Foot truss that securely lock together to create a 10 foot trussing (they can also be used separately)
- Short Tube
- Security connector
- Expandable Tube
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dial-Bracket
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Description of RockPAR50 Wht:
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights in white! The Rockpar50 Wht is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point. We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with confidence!
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light in White with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Color: White
- Beam angle:15°/25°/35°/45°
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches
Video of RockOn-7 :
- (1) Moving Head Light
- (1) Full-Function Remote Control
- (1) Power Wire
- (1) DMX Cable
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (1) Owners Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockOn series of lights! The RockOn-7 is an IP20 rated intelligent moving head light with 16 channels of professional DMX control. This moving head is super versatile allowing you to control every facet of the light. With the RockOn-7 you can create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds.
We made these lights to be easy to use for both experts and beginners. We give you 4 different options of controlling the lights.
Sound Activated: This is the easiest setting to use. Simply set the light to sound activated mode and the light will go to the rhythm or beat of the music and create a spectacular and professional light show.
Manual Control: What makes our light special is, in addition to the standard controls on the back to the light, we included and full-function remote control! From the remote, you can control the strobe effect, pan and tilt, dimmer, color mixing, and more! From the remote you can also toggle to automated programs, and sound activated modes, and more.
Remote Control: With the included remote you can control all functions of the light. If you are in manual control, you can control the dimming, color, X and Y axis angles of the moving head. such as light mode (sound activated, manual, master/slave). You can also control the speed of the strobe or color changing form the remote. You can also change the light mode (auto, manual, master/slave).
Automated Program: You can let the lights run through preset professional automated programs.
DMX Control Mode: With 16 channels of DMX control this option gives you the most precise control over the light with a DMX controller.
Master/Slave Mode: When entering the light into this mode the light will replicate whatever the master light is doing.
The adjustable strobe speeds make this light perfect for bars or night clubs! Add a bit of fog and/or haze and you have yourself a cool slow motion effect which is sure to impress those on the dance floor. In addition, this light features color change, color fade, dimmer, ID address, and color mixing controls.
Our Moving heads use
top of the line components. These intelligent lights are the best value on the
market. There is no other light with so many great features available at this
price point. We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year
warranty so buy with confidence!
- Rockville Rockon-7 Feature-packed moving head beam light fitted with four 10W RGBW LEDs
- Includes a full function remote
- Emits bright, long-throw effects with tight, concentrated beam angles
- Uses 25° lens for bigger washing range
- DMX 512 controls (14 or 16 channels)
- Create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds
- Strong power arm for fast and precise movement
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Features include strobe, color change, color fade, dimmer, ID address, and color mixing controls
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Increase effects with electronic linear dimming and strobe features
- Continuous shows with reset of pan/tilt, color, and prism
- Master/Slave capabilities so you can run the same program on multiple lights
- Built-in, sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Constant current feature helps ensure LED longevity
- An IP20 rating makes this unit rugged and tough
- Hanging bracket included
- Suitable for DJs, discos, ballrooms, karaoke, stage
productions, bars, clubs, and parties.
- Product name: 4x10W RGBW LED Moving Head Light
- Rated Power Consumption: 60W
- Light Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 (RGBW) LEDs
- Lighting Color: Red, blue, green, and white
- LED Life Expectancy: 60,000Hrs
- Control Mode: Automatic/Sound/DMX512/master and slave
- Dimming: 0-100% linear dimming
- DMX Channels: 14 or 16
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Colors: 15 + white, color gradient function, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Strobe Rate: 0 - 25Hz
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Illuminance: 1160 lux @ 3m
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging AC 100 – 240V/50 – 60Hz
- IP Rating: IP20
- Product Weight: 4.4 Lbs
- Size: 5.7" x 5.7" x 7.9" inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.95 Lbs
- Shippable Box Dimensions: 12.99” x 9.05” x 8.66” inches
- Master Shipping Dimensions: 26.77” x 18.89” x 18.11” inches
Video of R720L:
The Rockville R720L fog machine is incredible. On top of being a top of the line fog machine; we added built in LED lights that give off an effect of colored fog coming out of the machine. The only words to describe the effect are amazingly cool!
This machine is around the same size as the Chauvet H700 machine and the American DJ VF400 machine. We feel ours is better for many reasons. We include a wireless timer remote to control the fog and also contol the built-in LED lights. The wireless timer remote is going to be your best friend! You can hit a single button and the machine will disperse fog for 30 seconds. The fog will stay in the air for a while, and every now and then you can hit the timer remote button again. In addition you can control the color of the LED lights and turn them on and off as needed!
Our model has the fastest start time on the market! We rate it at 3.5 minutes, however when I was personally testing it, it started dispersing fog in 2.2 minutes! Our machine also is the leading model on the market! It can produce 3,000 cubic feet per minute of fog! It produces a very thick amount of fog that stays in the air for a long time before slowly dissipating. It uses a standard water based fog fluid. So you can use the Rockville fluid or you can use fluids made by other famous companies like Chauvet or American DJ.
The build quality of the Rockville R720L is incredible! It can be thrown around and take a good beating without ever breaking down!
- 1 x R720L Top Quality Fog Machine with LED Lights
- 1 x Wireless Timer Remote
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Fluid (0.6L)
- Additional fluid available in our store at all times, you can order fluid refills along with this now, or you can always purchase more fluid from us in the future whenever you need a refill.
- Rockville R720L Fog/Smoke Machine w/ Wirelss Remote+Multi Color LED Built In!
- Fog machine with built in RGB LED lights
- Each LED is 3 Watts
- Top of the line Tianxin brand LED’s are reliable, bright, and have amazing performance
- Output: capacity 3,000cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Fog fluid included (0.6L)
- 3.5 minute start time (fastest on the market for a similar priced unit)
- Manual fog button
- Wireless remote included to control the built-in LED lights and the fog
- Water-based fogger compatible with standard fog fluid made by Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ, Visual Effects, and other famous brands
- 10 Fluid ounce tank capacity
- Fluid consumption: 10 Fluid Ounces per hour
- Our fog machine will output literally twice as much as other machines being sold by other famous brands. Ours is way better. If you are not happy with it, we will send you a pre-paid label and give you all of your money back
- Compact and powerful. This machine is portable yet more powerful and reliable than machines triple the price
- Strong enough for indoor or outdoor use
- This machine produces a thick fog capable of staying in the air for a long time
- Perfect for DJ use, bars, karaoke parties, etc.
- Power and current: 110V, 60Hz: 440W, 5A operating
- AC power: 110V Only
- Unit Weight: 3.3lbs
- Unit Dimensions (Inches): 9.1” x 5.1” x 4.3”
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 9.8” x 6.7” x 7.9”