- (2) Rockville RTP32W Totem Moving Head Light Stand+Black+White Scrims+Carry Bags
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (4) Rockville RockPAR50 LED RGB Compact Par Can DJ/Club DMX Wash Light+Dual Bracket
Video of TOTEM PLATES (Sold Separately):
Video of RTP32W :
What's In The Box:
- (1) Podium Stand
- (1) White Scrim
- (1) Black Scrim
- (1) Bag for Main Frames Base, and Top Support Legs
- (1) Bag for Top Plate and Base Plate
- (1) 35mm Pole Mount Adaptor
- Non-slip foam EVA pads
- (1) 8mm Thumb Bolt and Washer Pack
- Warranty Card
- Owner's Manual
- Rockville RTP32W Totem Pole Moving Head Light Stand+Black+White Scrims+Carry Bag
- Perfect for lights, speakers, monitors, etc.
- Adjustable height from 39" inches to 68.8" inches
- Requires no tools for assembly and can be assembled within a couple minutes
- Designed for maximum stability even at its top height of 69" inches
- Includes 2 sets of scrims (black and white)
- Includes 2 travel bags for easy transporting
- Includes 35mm pole mount speaker adapter for mounting speakers
- Non-slip foam EVA pads can be attached to the top plate
- Velcro cable ties included for neat cable management
- Unique, spring loaded turn and lock mechanism for easy height adjustment
- Base and top plate have integrated transport handles
- Includes frame support bars to assist with stability
- Includes 8mm quick release thumb screws and bolts for easy assembly
- Color: White
- Steel Construction
- Base plate (W x D x H): 19.6" x 19.6" x 0.11" inches
- Top plate (W x D x H): 11.8" x 11.8" x 0.11" inches
- Pole mount speaker adapter Length: 4 7/8"
- Unit dimensions for transport (W x D x H): 19.6" x 19.6" x 39" inches
- Maximum weight that the unit will support: 132lb
- Unit Weight: 37 Lbs.
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
9. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
Video of RockPar50:
What's In The Box:
- (1) Par Light
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Dual-Bracket
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce our first member of the RockPAR series of lights! The Rockpar50 is a Par can Wash light that features DMX control, dimmer, strobe, color mixing, and even has a power input and output. What this means is that with only 1 outlet you can use numerous lights by plugging the first light into the wall and then each additional light into the power output of the previous light. This is the only light on the market with this feature at this price point! The DMX input and output allows daisy chaining which will give you the ability to control all the lights simultaneously and in sync.
Each RockPAR50 has 3 or 6 channels of DMX control. You can control color, strobe rate, color fading, Dimming, color mixing, and ID address making these lights some of the most versatile on the market and perfect for any type of party or event. These lights can operate in many modes. You can have them run through automated programs, or they can be controlled via sound activation where they will go to the beat of the music! To get the ultimate control of your lights you can use DMX and select master/slave control to have all your other lights copy the program of the master light.
The RockPAR50 is super bright and long lasting and features 16.7 Million different color change variations! The LED’s last up to 100,000 hours and include 6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue LED’s which mix together to make almost any color. The brackets that come with the RockPAR50 can double as both floor stands or used to hang from a ceiling, light stand, or truss. These lights have a sleek slim profile design which will complement the look of any party or event.
Our Wash Lights go through extremely strict testing procedures to ensure that the LED’s in our lights are the best quality and long lasting. These Par cans are the best value on the market. There is no other light with so many great features at this price point. We are so confident in their quality that we offer a 2 year warranty so buy with confidence!
- Rockville RockPar50 Par Light with DMX Control, Dimmer, Strobe, Color Mixing, and More
- Power input and power output allows you to link multiple units together using only one wall outlet
- DMX in and out allows daisy chaining multiple lights making it easy to control numerous lights synced together
- 3 or 6 Channels of DMX Control
- Operation Modes: Auto, Voice-Activated, Master-Slave, DMX512
- Strobe, Color Change, Color Fade, Dimmer, ID Address, Color Mixing Controls
- Color: 16.7 Million Different Color Change Variations
- Double-bracket doubles as floor stand and hanging bracket
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Slim profile with powerful and long lasting LED’s
- Beam angle:15°/25°/35°/45°
- Light source 18 LED’s (6 red, 6 green, and 6 blue)
- Each LED is high powered at 1 watt each. The total power is more than famous brands on the market who might have more LEDs but each LED is only 0.25 watts on their models
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Input Voltage: 110-240V/50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W
- Advanced switching power supply
- Constant current avoids LED’s from blowing
- 20,000 – 100,000 hour LED life
- IP grade: 20
- 110/220 switchable
- Unit Dimensions: 7.28” x 7.01” x 4.33” inches