- (2) Rockville RPG15 15" Professional Powered Active 2,000 Watt 2-Way DJ PA Speakers
- (1) Mackie Mix5 Compact 5 Channel Mixer
- (1) Rockville RNRMR10 10' 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- (2) Rockville RCXMB20BL 20' Male REAN XLR to 1/4'' TRS Cable Blue 100% Copper
- (1) Rockville RPW20 Pair Adjustable Wall Mount Brackets
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
About this system:
My name is Charlie, and I am the owner of Audiosavings and I have been doing Crossfit for 6 years. I noticed Rogue and other brands who sell Crossfit gear are not selling sound systems, so I decided to create a package just for you guys.
This package includes (2) 12" powered speakers that have incredible sound and are professional grade quality. They go super loud. My gym uses similar speakers to these and they sound excellent. You can mount the speakers onto the wall with the included wall-mount brackets or you can leave them on the floor if you want. You can mount the 2 speakers far away from each other to spread the sound better. You will wire each speaker to the included mixer using the included cables. What the mixer will do is allow you to plug in your iPhone or any other audio player to the mixer. You will be able to control the volume from the mixer and from your phone or other audio player.
We also included a microphone in case you want to make announcements or anything. In my box they use a mic like once a year. It is good to have even though you may not use it too often. Or maybe you want to do some karaoke and use the mic all the time :-).
Video of RPG15 :
How to Set Up RPG Series Speakers (RPG8, RPG10, RPG12, RPG15) :
The Rockville Powered 2000w Crossfit Gym Workout Speaker System is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, and raw power! This speaker has an incredible 2000 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs. Simply Mount the Speakers with the included brackets on the wall of your gym and use the included cables to run to the included mixer in the front of the gym. In addition we included a cable to connect an iPhone, iPad etc. to the mixer to play music of your choice. The included Mic can be used for announcement about the WOD!
- Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
- 250-Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet
- Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment
- Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Front display power meter Blue LED
- 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions : 15.67" X 15.57" X 26.93"
Video of MIX5:
Series Compact Mixers are reliably rugged, with the proven quality you
expect from the world leader in compact mixer design. With proven
high-headroom, low-noise design preamps, Mix Series mixers sound great
and maintain audio quality from any source. Plus, with their rugged
metal chassis and high-quality components throughout, they are a solid
investment in reliability. An amazing value, Mix delivers a
straightforward feature set that’s easy to use and the sound quality you
need in rugged designs built to last.
- Mackie Mix5 Compact 5 Channel Mixer Proven High Headroom Low Noise Clarity
- 1 mic/line input with studio-level audio quality
- 2-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Pan, level and overload indication
- 2 stereo 1/4" line inputs
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- Main L/R outputs
- Headphone output with separate volume control
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Extremely compact and portable
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 1.7" x 5.5" x 7.7"
- Weight: 1.4 lb
Video of RNRMR10:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RNRMR10 3.5mm 1/8" TRS to Dual RCA Cable
- Nickel-Plated Plugs for Rugged Durability and Efficient Signal Transfer
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shields for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
Videos of RPW20:
In the RPW20 Box:
- 2 X Wall brackets
- 6 X Carriage bolts
- 6 X M10 Washers
- 6 X Wall plugs
- 1 X 10mm Masonry drill bit
- 1 X 13mm Spanner
- Drilling template
- Pair of Rockville RPW20 heavy duty adjustable wall mounting brackets for PA speaker installation
- Innovative base provides horizontal adjustment up to 55° left or right for optimal angle adjustments
- Adjustable speaker pole provides vertical adjustment up to 45° up or down for optimal listening angle
- Our brackets allows both horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Wall mounted speaker bracket sits 13“ off the wall allowing room to access the back of the speaker
- Perfect for concrete or brick
- If using with dry wall then you will need additional mounting hardware to reinforce the wall
- Load capacity: 110 lbs. each
- Extremely strong and heavy duty
- Product Dimensions: 13" x 8.7" x 8.8"
- Product Weight: 9.0 lbs. (per pair)
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs. (with packaging)
- Shipping dimensions: 14.2" 9.1" x 9.1"
Video of RCXMB20-BL:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum).CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXMB20-BL Black Nickel Plated REAN XLR Male to 1/4'' TRS Cable
- 24 AWG 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Blue
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color