- (1) Dual AMB600W Marine Boat CD Radio USB iPhone Bluetooth Player Receiver+Remote
- (1) Rockville MRCA25 25 Foot Twisted Pair Marine RCA Cable 100% Copper, Split Pin
- (2) Pair Rockville RMSTS80W 8" 1000w Waterproof Marine Boat Speakers 2-Way White
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier/Amp Installation Wire Kit
- (1) Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 1300w RMS
Authorized Dual Dealer!
This top of the line CD receiver offers
robust connectivity to most of today’s popular portable electronics. It
features direct USB control for iPod and iPhone devices and is
SiriusXM-Ready. The receiver also provides basic control for select
Internet radio apps for both wired as well as wirelessly connected
devices. The built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology supports hands-free
calling, audio streaming and player control profiles. The receiver
features a built-in 7-channel NOAA weather band tuner, front panel USB
and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs, and an SD card input behind the faceplate.
- Dual AMB600W Marine Boat CD Radio USB iPhone Bluetooth Player Receiver+Remote
- Peak Power Output: 240 Watts (60 Watts x 4 Channels)
- Built In Bluetooth for A2DP Wireless Audio Streaming and Remote Device Control
- iPhone/iPod Direct Control USB
- SiriusXM Ready
- SD Card
- USB input
- AUX input
- 30 Stations Preset
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- Display Type: 2-Line 16-character
- Display Color: Positive white
- Button Color: Blue
- Preamp Output: 2 Pair
- Preamp Voltage: 2 volts RMS
- MOSFET Powered
- CEA Compliant
- Click Here To View The Quick Start Guide (Link Opens In A New Window)
Rockville marine audio interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned OFC copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. Our locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
- Rockville MRCA25 RCA Interconnect Cable
- 25’ Ultra-Flexible PVC Shield
- Twisted Pair
- Premium Audiophile Marine RCA Interconnect Cable
- High Performance Water Proof RCA Plugs
- Tinned Copper Strands for Sonic Purity
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RMSTS80W:
- Pair of 8” marine speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
The RMSTS80W marine speaker by Rockville is our step up series in our marine speaker lineup that offers a 1” titanium tweeter as well as more power handling! They have a larger magnet and can handle 500 watts RMS & 1000 watts peak! If you are using an external amplifier we recommend this series.
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else.
The RMSTS80W was designed in a special molded ABS plastic basket. Our ABS baskets are un-breakable! You can smash these on the floor, or hit them with a sledge hammer and they will not break! We use the highest grade ABS plastic in the world! The polypropylene cone is reliable and sounds great. This same material is used on the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is a very waterproof material. The 1” titanium tweeter puts out incredible sounding highs. The low end bass and mids of these speakers are also extremely loud, clear, and punchy!
The RMSTS80W 8” marine speakers were engineered to deliver amazing power and sound quality in the outdoors; be it saltwater, freshwater or any other harsh environment. These speakers can withstand tons of abuse and can handle 1000 watts peak and 500 watts RMS. These Rockville speakers comply with the CEA 2031 Loud Speaker Standard. This same rating standard is used by the highest end marine brands in the industry. CEA compliant means you can rest assured that the ratings are 100% legitimate. (We compared these against other brands and although some of these other brands stated higher wattage, the Rockville RMSTS80W speakers were able to handle more than double the power!)
These speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills and mounting hardware.
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville RMSTS80W speakers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. There is also an additional waterproof and UV resistant coating to completely protect the speakers. These speakers also come with a 1-year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
- Rockville RMSTS80W 8” 2-Way 1000 Watt Marine Boat Speakers in White (Pair)
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 500 Watts Peak / 250 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- System Power: 1000 Watts Combined
- 8“ 2-Way Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Stainless Steel Terminals
- Molded ABS plastic basket (Our special plastic blend is un-breakable! You can jump on it or hit it with a sledge hammer or run over it with a car, and it won’t crack!)
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone
- Rubber Surround
- High quality ferrite magnet
- 1” inch Titanium Tweeter
- Oversized 1.5” CCAW Kapton Voice Coil
- Large Magnet and Motor Structure
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 94dB @ 1w/1m
- Total Diameter: 9.13”
- Cutout Diameter: 7.24”
- Total Height: 4.9”
- Mounting Depth: 3.5”
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RMWK4:
Unboxing Video of RMWK4:
Rockville's exclusive Professional Marine Installation Kit features top of the line accessories which have been specifically engineered to withstand the toughest of marine environments. You will hear the difference and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Rockville Marine Audio Interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned Oxygen Free 100% copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. The locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
Our Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment. Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout the bulkhead with ease.
Rockville Marine Power Cables feature strands which are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with aluminum composite construction corrosion resistant and marine-ready. Fine-strand construction and soft PVC jacket deliver excellent flexibility. Our marine cables are much better quality than standard CCA wire kits. These kits have a very generous amount of copper in them. They are very similar in quality to the best brands kits on the market. The thickness of the wire is true-gauge. We have seen other brands who use thick plastic but very little copper inside the wire. Rockville wires are honest, true-to-spec and will make your music sound great.
- Rockville RMWK4 4AWG Guage Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 25’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-CCA Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 20’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 4’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-OFC, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 20’ Blue Remote Wire
- 1PC Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- 1PC 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- 2PCS Ring Terminals
- 2PCS Spade Terminals
- 5PCS Speaker Cable Terminals
- 1PC Washer
- 10PCS White Cable Ties
Video of RXM-S6:
- PA Microphone
- Bass Remote
- Mounting Screws
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
Before we talk about the actual
amplifier, I wanted to point out that we included a microphone. Most
brands do not do this. We wanted to provide you guys with the best
sounding marine amplifier of course. But we also wanted to give you the
ability to have a microphone so you can use all the power of the system
to communicate when out on the water. This will give you many new
applications of what you can use your marine system for. We included a
special circuitry in the amplifier that when you talk through the
microphone the music will get lower and when you are done talking the
music will go back to normal volume.
The RXM-S6 is a 6 channel high power amplifier with 2,600 Watts peak output, 1320 Watts RMS output (6 x 220 RMS @ 2 Ohms) and 780 Watts RMS (6 x 130 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 3 x 440 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 70 Watts x 6 @ 4 Ohms and 110 x 6 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This 6 Channel marine amplifier is amazing. It gives you amazing options for your marine speakers and/or subwoofers. Here are some wiring configurations. You can run 4 channels to (4) full range speakers, and then 2 of the channels to (2) subwoofers. You can also run those last 2 channels to wakeboard speakers if you wanted.
You can also run 2 speakers to each channel and connect for a total of 8 speakers to the 4 channels, and then you still have 2 channels left for your subwoofer(s). Another option would be to connect 12 full range speakers.
You can bridge any
of the 2 channels together which means you can run this is a 6 channel, 3
channel, or 4 channel amplifier. So if you need 1 channel to have
double the power, you can just bridge 2 channels into 1 and double the
The RXM-S6 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in
order to protect against moisture, dust , chemicals, and temperature
extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the
ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to
worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better
withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-S6 features (2) 60 Amp Maxi Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-S6 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. This also has pre-amp inputs allowing you to install the amplifier to the pre-amp output of your receiver or you can get the signal to the receiver through the speaker level inputs.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart
turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote
Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch/ 6 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover
band-pass control. The RXM-S6 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing
distortion free musical playback at all levels.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 1300w RMS
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 420 Watts (6 x 70 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 660 Watts (6 x 110 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 660 Watts (3 x 220 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings
- 1300 Watts (6 x 220 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1300 Watts (3 x 440 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged
- 780 Watts (6 x 130 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms
- 1300 Watts (6 x 220 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- Peak Power: 2600 Watts (6 x 440 @ 2 ohms or 3 x 880 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH 1 - 6
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable@ 4 Ohm
- 2 CH / 4 CH/ 6 CH Input Mode Selector
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2"x 16.1".