- (2) Pairs of Rockville RKL65MBW 6.5" 700w Marine Boat Speakers w/LED+Black/White Grilles
- (1) Rockville MS12LW 12" 2800 Watt White Marine/Boat 12" Free Air Subwoofer w/ LED's
- (1) Memphis Audio MXA5600 Marine/ATV/UTV/Motorcycle 600w 5 Channel Amplifier Amp
Video of RKL65MBW:
Video of MS12LW:
The MS12LW is one of the most powerful marine subwoofers on the market. What really makes this sub stand out is the sound quality and durability. It goes so loud that if you crank it up, boats that are thousands of feet away can feel the bass. The frequency range of these subs are so good that it will make all your songs sound so much better! These play frequencies that normal full range speakers cannot hit, adding depth and richness to all your music.
This subwoofer has a double-stacked 100 Oz magnet! They are twice as large as almost any other marine sub on the market, which is why these can handle so much power. In addition, the MS12LW has a fantastic sensitivity rating at 90dB, which means even if you have a smaller amplifier, the subwoofer is sensitive enough that it will still sound great.
The MS12LW was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket that is made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable. You can literally jump on it and hit it with a sledgehammer without it breaking!
Using only true marine grade components and materials, the Rockville MS12LW subwoofers are fully marinized against salt & fresh water conditions. These subs are completely waterproof and protected from the elements! They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. These subwoofers also come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
- Rockville MS12LW 12" Marine Free Air Subwoofer with LED's
- Free air subwoofer does not require any enclosure
- Max Power: 2800 Watts
- RMS Program Power: 1400 Watts
- RMS Power: 700 Watts
- Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge
- 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend)
- Magnet: 100 Oz double stacked magnet
- Frequency response: 20Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Total diameter: 12.8"
- Cutout diameter: 11"
- Mounting depth: 6.1"
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 25.82 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.5402
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 3.334
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.4649
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 4.19 cu ft / 118.67 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.41 in / 10.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (No): 0.36%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m): 88 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 79.2 sq in / 0.0511 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.4 Ohms
Description of MXA5600:
Memphis Xtreme Audio amplifiers are water and element resistant and designed for use in the harshest conditions. These ultra-compact amplifiers bring big power to applications where limited space and element resistance are a factor.
Stash them under the seat of your jeep, in your motorcycles saddle bag or in your UTV, these amplifiers have what it takes to perform in the most taxing conditions. The exceptionally efficient class D design keeps these amplifiers running cool while they are playing hard in the mud.
- Memphis Audio MXA5600 Marine/ATV/UTV/Motorcycle 600w 5 Channel Amplifier Amp
- Ultra-compact design
- Element resistant conformal coat board
- Sealed wire harnesses
- Efficient class D design
- Waterproof control covers
- Bass level control
- High and low level inputs
- RMS POWER 4 Ohm: 50w x 4 + 200w x 1
- RMS POWER 2 Ohm: 75w x 4 + 300w x 1
- Bridged/Mono Power 4 Ohm: 150w x 2 + N/A
- THD% 4 Ohm: <1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions L x W x H: 11.4 x 4 x 1.75
- Warranty (years): 2 Years
- Input Range: 150mV - 7.3V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 8 AWG KIT