- (2) Rockville Punisher 10D2 10" 5000w Peak Competition Car Audio Subwoofer Dual 2-Ohm Sub 1250w RMS CEA Rated
- (1) Rockville dB16 8000 Watt Peak/2000 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
Description of PUNISHER 10D2:
The Rockville Punisher series of subwoofers were built from the ground up to survive brutal amounts of abuse and heat.
This subwoofer is huge and beefy and is in the heavy-weight division weighing in at 37.5 lbs.
The magnet is a 246 Oz (15.38 lbs). This sub has our best cooling technology which means even if you are entering competitions and playing 1 minute test tones it will handle it all day! We added a thick aluminum ring near the t-yoke that absorbs and dissipates a ton of heat. We also used a much thicker T-Yoke and washers which also absorb heat. The voice coil we use is 3” and is rated to handle heat up to 250 Degrees Celsius.
This sub is engineered and built better than other subs that cost twice the price.
Recone kits are available, and this item includes a 90 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like it we will send you a return label and take it back and give you all your money back.
- Rockville PUNISHER Series 10" Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling: 5000 Watts
- Program Power Handling: 2500 Watts
- CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 1250 Watts
- 3" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coil Former Wound with OFC Wire
- This voice coil is stable up to 250 degrees celsius! The voice coil windings are made in the USA
- Double Stacked 246 Oz Y35 Magnet
- Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish
- Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Ultra-Stiff cone is extremely thick and strong
- Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
- Black stitching reinforces the cone and ensures long life
- New Ultra-stiff PolyPropylene (PP) Dustcap is 0.9mm thick (Extremely, thick, beefy, and stiff)
- Oversized aluminum heatsink ring keeps the voice coils cool by absorbing and dissipating heat
- Extra thick T-yoke and washers assist in keeping the voice coils cool by absorbing and dissipating heat
- This series was engineered from the ground up to keep the voice coils cool so that even if you play test tones for long periods of time in a competition atmosphere the sub can handle it
- Impedance: Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coils
- Vented Holes on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
- Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Cover
- Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight
- High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated
- 3 layer spider made with thick gauge material that is resistant to tearing even at extreme SPL levels
- Easy to install recone kits are available
- Cutout Diameter: 10.04inches
- Mounting Depth: 6.69 inches
- Frequency Response:32.749Hz - 500Hz
- 15mm T-Yoke + 12mm Washer
- Sensitivity: 82.6 dB
- Sealed Enclosure Volume: 0.88 -1.41 Cubic Feet
- Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume:1.6-2.12 Cubic Feet
- 1-Way XMAX: 27 MM
- 2-Way XMAX: 54 MM
- Weight: 37.49 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 39.69 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 13.58” x 13.58” x 12.6” Inches
- Body: Non-Pressed Paper
- Gap Plate Inside Diameter: 84.1mm (3.31 inches)
- Gap Plate Outside Diameter: 210mm (8.27 inches)
- Gap Plate Thickness: 12mm (0.47 inch)
- Yoke Outside Diameter: 210mm (8.27 inches)
- Yoke Thickness: 15mm (0.59 inches)
- Yoke Pole Diameter: 75mm (2.95 inches)
- Fs: 32.749 Hz
- Qms: 2.729
- Cms: 0.076923 mm/N
- Bl: 26.54 N/A
- Zmin: 10.5054 Ω
- Re: 4 Ω ±0.2 Ω
- Qes: 0.352
- Mms: 307.039g
- dBspl: 82.6
- Sd: 330.006 cm²
- Qts: 0.312
- VAS: 11.9 L / .47 cu ft
- Fs: 30.523 Hz
- Qms: 2.387
- Cms: 0.088336 mm/N
- Bl: 13.876 N/A
- Zmin: 2.7004 Ω
- Re: 1 Ω±0.2 Ω
- Qes: 0.307
- Mms: 307.785g
- dBspl: 82.9
- Sd: 330.006 cm²
- Qts: 0.272
- VAS: 13.665 L / .47 cu ft
Videos of dB16:
Unboxing Video of dB16:
Video of dB16 Demo:
The dB16 is a mono amplifier with 8,000 watts peak output and 2,000 watts Dyno-Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB16 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 200 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 2,000 watts Dyno-Certified @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB16 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB16 8000 Watt Peak/2000 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 8000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 4800Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 200 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 19.8"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F