- (2) Memphis Audio PRX624 6.5" Car Subwoofer 300w Sub Selectable 2 or 4 ohm
- (1) Rockville Rockmat RM12-S 12 Sq Ft Sound Dampening/Deadening Butyl Rubber Car Kit
Description of PRX624:
Power Reference subwoofers are a staple of the Memphis line. Proven performance and reliability is the reason Power Reference is our best selling subwoofer. Power Reference has been drastically improved with the additional of Memphis Audios patent pending Selectable Impedance Technology. This unique terminal allows you to switch your subwoofer between 2Ω and 4Ω simply by moving a jumper cable to a color coded terminal. Our proprietary connection and voice coil designs result in ZERO performance loss making these some of the most versatile subwoofers on the market. Want to upgrade your system froma single sub to dual subs in the future? no problem, simply switch the setting to achieve the desired impedance and expand your system!
- Selectable impedance design 2Ω or 4Ω
- DVVC Direct Voice Coil Cooling technology
- Black on black polypropylene cone
- Double stitched butyl rubber surround
- Reinforced spider shoulder
- Improved suspension and coil design
- Woven tinsel leads
- High temperature TIL voice coil former
- Size (in): 6.5"
- RMS Power (w): 150
- Peak Power (w): 300
- Sensitivity (dB): 82
- Magnet Size (Oz): 41
- Mounting Depth (in): 4.21
- Cut Out Diameter (in): 5.67
- Voice Coil Diameter (in): 1.4
- Warranty: 1
Video of RM12-S:
- 4 Sheets of Rockmat Sound Dampening Material (3 square feet per sheet)
- Roller for a perfect installation
The Rockville Rockmat RM12-S sound dampening material is a must have for any professional car audio install. This package includes 4 sheets that are each 3 square feet. This gives you a total of 12 square feet. This is perfect to be used as a door kit to cover all 4 of your doors. We also include everything needed for a quick and easy installation! Our Rockmat will increase how loud your car stereo plays! It also improves bass quality and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Installing Rockmat improves bass quality of the speaker and eliminates those bad rattling and distortion sounds.
Our Rockmat is built to the highest standards in this industry using 100% butyl rubber with a layer of heat resistant aluminum. Butyl rubber is the same material high end speakers surround material is made out of. We use the highest quality pressure-sensitive self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy. Our model has increased flexibility for an easier and more permanent installation! Our sound dampening product uses 72mil of pure grade aluminum! Most products on the market use 50mil. Our product will absorb sound better than the competition. The other products on the market like most of the GTMAT series for example use a mixture of asphalt in their products. They basically are manufacturing roofing material and calling it sound deadener. Their product will work OK, but not nearly as good as our Rockmat. Our Rockmat is made of 100% butyl rubber and an aluminum heat resistant shield which is the same as many of the more expensive brands out there that sell for twice our price.. We only make top quality gear over here at Rockville! These are comparable to the ONYX series by GTMat. (Only we sell it for the price of their lower series!).
Our Rockmat has an adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C). Our adhesive is top of the line! It will stick for years and years! Each layer of our material reduces unwanted noise 5-8 dB! This is among the best ratings in the industry. Our product works as well or better than other high end brands! We did our testing and research.
Rockmat is a self-adhesive. Stick the Rockmat in your desired area. Rockmat is pressure sensitive so after you apply the material into your desired area; apply pressure to it. That is it! Installation takes only minutes! Please note our Rockmat is also easy to cut into the desired shape you need!
To prove how good our sound dampening material is we will offer a 90 day money back guarantee! If you are not happy with the performance; simply pack it up and we will send you a label and give you a complete refund when it comes back to us!
- Rockville Rockmat RM12-S 12 Sq Ft Sound Dampening/Deadening Butyl Rubber Car Kit
- Contains 4 sheets of sound damping material – Each sheet is 12" inch x 36" inch (3 sq. ft. per sheet)
- Paintable Surface
- Recommended for use as a door kit or trunk lid kit
- Increases SPL – The use of our Rockmat will not only make your sound more clear and eliminate distortion but it will make your music louder by
- Eliminates sound leakage!
- Improves Bass Quality and Reduces Bass Distortion
- Kill unwanted noise, rattles, vibrations
- Reduce exhaust and engine noise
- Aluminum-coated for heat-resistance
- 72mil thickness
- Full car installation reduces unwanted noises 5-8 dB
- We use the highest quality high-tack self-adhesive to make your installation quick and easy!
- Our model has new and improved increased flexibility for an easier installation and top sound quality!
- Permanent installation with ability to withstand even the highest temperatures!
- Waterproof material! Our material is very durable. It is waterproof, heat proof and flexible
- Sticks to any surface
- Designed and engineered by Rockville USA!
- Manufactured with the newest state-of-the-art machinery using only the purest raw materials as well!
- Every product is checked during production for consistency. We have very high quality standards!
- We use very high quality butyl rubber which gives amazing sound insulation and shock absorption. We do not use any asphalt in our product!
- Dimensions per sheet: 12" inch Length x 36" inch Width x 0.07' sheet Depth
- Raw Material: 90% high absorbent butyl rubber and 10% pure-grade aluminum
- High-Tack Self-adhesive
- Reduces unwanted noises 5-8 dB
- Adhesive temperature range of -100F to 300F (-60C to 150C).
- Material Color: Silver
- Weight: 8.55 (Lbs.) per box
- Shipping weight: 9.48 LBS
- Shipping Dimensions: 16.34" x 14.57" x 2.36"
Features of roller:
- Made of high quality Wood & Steel
- Designed especially for use in installing sound dampening material
- Length: 7 in
- Handle Length: 5 in
- Roller Diameter: 1.3 in
- Material Color: Silver
- Weight: 0.44 Lbs.