- (2) Memphis Audio PRX624 6.5" Car Subwoofer 300w Sub Selectable 2 or 4 ohm
- (1) Rockville RDV65 Dual Vented 6.5" MDF Subwoofer Box Enclosure 0.76 cu ft. Per Sub
- (1) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
Description of PRX624:
Power Reference subwoofers are a staple of the Memphis line. Proven performance and reliability is the reason Power Reference is our best selling subwoofer. Power Reference has been drastically improved with the additional of Memphis Audios patent pending Selectable Impedance Technology. This unique terminal allows you to switch your subwoofer between 2Ω and 4Ω simply by moving a jumper cable to a color coded terminal. Our proprietary connection and voice coil designs result in ZERO performance loss making these some of the most versatile subwoofers on the market. Want to upgrade your system froma single sub to dual subs in the future? no problem, simply switch the setting to achieve the desired impedance and expand your system!
- Selectable impedance design 2Ω or 4Ω
- DVVC Direct Voice Coil Cooling technology
- Black on black polypropylene cone
- Double stitched butyl rubber surround
- Reinforced spider shoulder
- Improved suspension and coil design
- Woven tinsel leads
- High temperature TIL voice coil former
- Size (in): 6.5"
- RMS Power (w): 150
- Peak Power (w): 300
- Sensitivity (dB): 82
- Magnet Size (Oz): 41
- Mounting Depth (in): 4.21
- Cut Out Diameter (in): 5.67
- Voice Coil Diameter (in): 1.4
- Warranty: 1
- Rockville RDV65 Dual Vented 6.5" MDF Subwoofer Box Enclosure
- Universal Fitment
- Finished with Durable Carpet
- Air Space: 0.76 Cubic Feet (per sub)
- Mounting Depth: 12.25"
- Mounting diameter (hole size): 6.34"
- Port dimensions: 2" x 10" x 8"
- Exterior box dimensions: 24" x 14" x 10.5"
- Wood thickness: 1" MDF on Face and 3/4" MDF on the rest
- Material: Highest-grade MDF wood on the market!
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.