- (2) Chauvet Gig Bar Move Moving Head Derby Wash Strobe Laser Lights+Stand+Footswitch
- (1) Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade Light Weight Metal Frame Booth+Travel Bag+Scrim
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
What's in the Box:
- GigBar MOVE
- Power cord
- IRC-6 remote
- Carrying bag
- Tripod carry bag
- User Manual
Ultimate gig lighting convenience, versatility and power is packed into GigBAR Move, a 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar. That means a complete light show is available from this single system that includes a tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup.
The moving heads have separate color and gobo wheels to enhance creative programming possibilities, plus built-in Totem Mode to keep the moving heads focused on the dance floor. Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to and events can be energized with dynamic effects like built-in UV LEDs to illuminate florescent objects and make them pop.
Controlling GigBAR Move is also easy. Stand-alone control, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch options are all on board. GigBAR Move is also compatible with GigBAR 2 in master/slave mode for huge coverage and dynamic light shows.
- 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar
- Separate color and gobo wheels allow for creative programming
- Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused on the dance floor
- Easy navigation and access to all functions, directly from the full-color LCD display
- System includes a tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags to ensure quick setup
- Built-in UV LEDs illuminate florescent objects and make them pop
- Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to
- Easy control via stand-alone, DMX, wireless IRC-6 remote or wireless footswitch
- Compatible with the GigBAR 2 in master/slave for huge coverage and dynamic light shows
- DMX Channels: 3, 17 or 35
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan ad Tilt: 540°/180°
- Colors: (moving head): 7 + white
- (moving head): 7 + open
- Light Source: (pars): 6 LED's (quad-color RGB + UV) 3.5 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (strobe): 4 LED's (dual-color white + UV) 5 W (1.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (derby): 6 LED's (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 5 W (1.6 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (moving head): 1 LED (cool white) 10 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- (laser): 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (all effects): 0 to 20 Hz
- Beam Angle: (moving head): 11°
- (pars): 19°
- (strobe): 8°
- Field Angle: (pars): 30°
- (strobe): 18°
- Coverage Angle: (derby): 131°
- (laser): 93°
- Fits Tripod Size: 1.5 in (37.4 mm)
- Illumiance: (pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per par)
- (moving head): 1056 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- (strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per zone)
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 81 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 79 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 23.4 lb. (10.7 kg)
- Size: 43 x 5.7 x 17.7 in (1100 x 144 x 449 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 4.8 ft. to 8.3 ft. (1.5 to 2.5 m)
- Footswitch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Footswitch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Footswitch Battery: 9 V alkaline
- Included Controllers: IRC-6, wireless footswitch
Video of Rockville DJ Facades and Accessories:
Video of RFAAW:
Each Set Includes:
- (4) Panels each 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Stretchable White Scrim
- Carry Bag for easy Transport
- 3M Velcro
The Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade is the best in its class! Our Rockville employees have used all the popular Façades on the market and had so many frustrations, so we decided to make our own!
What makes ours way better:
Our panels are made out of pure aluminum! Other brands use steel which is not as durable and weighs a lot more. They use this material simply because it is cheaper. We had the option during product development to choose steel or aluminum. The steel would have cost $10 less actually. We went with the aluminum because it is lighter in weight and much stronger.
2. Larger panels
We made each of our panels 27.5” inches wide. We include 4 panels which totals 110” inches. Our competitors panels are too small. Their panels are around 17 – 20 inches wide each panel. That adds up to only 80” inches. You would have to use a pretty small table or buy 2 facades. I am talking from personal experience.
3. Foldable design for quick setup and break-down
Our design folds for easy setup and breakdown! Our competitors advertise that their item can fold and break down easily. I’ve used them, and you have to literally disconnect the hinges, and then next time you use them again you have to reconnect it. I do not consider it quick or easy. Ours literally just folds and you do not have to disconnect all the hinges. Our model is the only one I have seen on the market that truly folds for quick and easy transport.
4. 360 Degree panel rotation
Our panels can rotate a full 360 degrees, giving you the freedom to wrap these around a table and angle them perfectly to make your setup professional looking. One of the biggest issues that annoyed me the most about the competitor’s panels is that they have huge limitations in the angles of their panels. What was most annoying to me was that when you try to angle them how you want, they either got stuck or the hinges popped out and I had to set them up again and again. With the Rockville 360 degree rotating panels you are completely free to angle your panels easily without any limitations!
5. Built-in scrim!
The stretch fabric panels are easily removable for cleaning. Our scrim can be washed by hand in cold water and laid down flat to dry. Our scrim is also a fire retardant.
6. Travel bag included
Transportation and storage is simple with the included carry bag.
7. Non-slip rubber feet for stability
We decided to add rubber non-slip feet to our model. This adds more stability to the façade.
We sell models RAPFAW and RAPFAB which are add on panels so you can expand your black or white facade and have an unlimited amount of panels connected together. We also sell separately models RSCFAB and RSCFAW which are black or white scrims. This way you can interchange the color of your scrim depending on the event you are using this for. Another purpose of this is if you want to have one set in the wash you can still have a backup available.
I personally felt like I got ripped off when I paid over $250 for a DJ Event Façade. I did not see any reason for it to cost so much. I got even more upset when I put it together and it did not feel like $250. We decided to go to market with a product twice as good at half the price! We want the best gear to be affordable for everyone!
10. 90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase we will send you a prepaid shipping label and refund you in full for this item. We know that this will be the best Façade you have ever purchased so it is highly unlikely you will want to return it.
- Rockville RFAAW DJ Event Facade with White Scrim and Travel Bag
- (4) Panels included – each are 27.5” W x 47.2” H
- Light Weight Aluminum Frames. The entire product weighs 7 LBS, around a third of the weight of our competitors who make their panels out of steel! Also our light-weight aluminum is much stronger than steel
- Includes travel bag for easy transport
- Includes white scrim
- Includes a carrying bag to store and keep facade scrim looking its best
- Folds for easy break down and travel – no need to disconnect the hinges!
- 360 degree rotating panels allows each panel to be positioned to your liking with no limitations
- Detachable hinges
- Includes white scrim made of a special stretch material
- Scrim is fire retardant
- Scrim is easy to wash – simply wash with cold water and lay it flat to dry
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability
- Expandable: Add additional panels sold seperately (models RAPFAW and RAPFAB)
- Additional scrims available in our store in black and white (models RSCFAB and RSCFAW)
- Product weight: 7 LBS
- Packaged shipping weight: 10 LBS
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)