- (2) American Bass ELITE-1244 2400w 12" Competition Car Subwoofer 3" Voice Coil/150Oz
- (1) Rockville Dual 12" Vented w/Divided Chambers 2.0 Cu Ft/Side Sub Enclosure
- (1) Rockville RXD-M5 Competition 8000 Watt/4000w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK0CU 0 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
Description of ELITE 1244:
Are you looking for the power of an XFL
subwoofer but not the price? Then the American Bass Elite Series is just what
you need. The Elite subwoofers are very similar in performance to the XFL except
the Elite subs have a stamped basket instead of the traditional cast basket.
These woofers sit on top of a 150oz Stacked magnet along with a fiber added non-pressed cone topped with hi-roll high-density foam surround with double stitching. The subwoofer also comes with 3" hi-temp 4-layer voice coil on an aluminum bobbin which gives these subwoofers a power handling of 2400 Watts Max.
- Heavy Duty Stamped Basket
- Fiber Added Non Press Paper Cone
- Hi Roll High Density Foam Surround With Silver Stitching
- 3” Hi Temp 4 Layer Voice Coil On Aluminum Bobbin
- Double Black Poly Cotton Spiders with Mirror Image Layout Spaced By Spider Ring
- Double Thick Tinsel Stitched On Spider
- 150 oz Magnet
- 1200 Watts RMS / 2400 Watts Max
- RMS Power: 1200W
- Max Power: 2400W
- Impedence: DVC 4-ohm
- Sensitivity Db: 86.45
- Mounting Depth (In): 6.77
- Cutout Size (In): 10.94
- Ported Box Cu ft: 2.5
- Magnet Size (Oz): 150
- Voice Coil Size: 3"
- Basket Type: Stamped
- Recommended Amp (Pair): Vfl 2.5K
Video of RXD-M5:
Unboxing Video of RXD-M5:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M5 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 8,000 watts peak output, 4,000 watts RMS output and 2000 watts CEA-2006 rated power. It is CEA-2006 compliant which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. The issue the car audio worlds facing today is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that Is not CEA compliant but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands In the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M5 features a 250 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M5 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M5 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of new technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This new technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of MOSFETs. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. MOSFET power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rdparty independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you.
We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M5 8000 Watt/4000w Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
.....1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
.....2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
.....4 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N)
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc)
.....1 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....4 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
.....1 Ohm: 8000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....4 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- Strapable - This amp can be bridged together with another amplifier to deliver twice the power
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 500Hz
- Damping Factor: > 220 @ 100Hz
- 250 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5 x 1.8 x 17.7
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
Videos of RWK0CU:
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more copper than 100 %. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 0 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications? A wire kit that uses 100% copper 0 gauge cable? Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK0-CU 0 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” are a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 250-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 12 gauge speaker cable included in the 0 gauge kit can handle over 3000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Amplifier Kit Key Features:
- 0 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 3000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 4704
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 0 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 0 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 12 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One ANL Fuse Holder with 250 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2" black rubber firewall grommet
- Two 0 gauge spade terminals
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 0 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6" black zip ties
Description of RDV12M:
The RDV12M is a dual 12" vented dual chamber subwoofer box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made for subs that require larger air space. Each chamber nets 2.0 cubic feet of air space. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RDV12M Dual 12" 3.98 cu.ft. MDF Dual Chamber Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Designed For 12" Subwoofers
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- ¾” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Tuning frequency: 41Hz
- Type of Enclosure: Dual Vented Chamber
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 12"
- Dimensions in Inches: 34" L x 18" W x 15 H"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 15"
- Mounting Depth: up to 11" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 5.31 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 3.98 Cubic Feet
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.