- (2) Mackie DRM315 2300 Watt 15" 3-way Professional Powered Active DJ PA Speaker
- (2) Rockville DJ PA Tripod Speaker Stand Hydraulic Air Auto Lift & Lowering RVSS4A
Authorized Mackie Dealer!
DRM Series Overview:
World-class Sound and No-fuss Setup
Putting together a great-sounding PA system is a breeze — if you have a Mackie DRM315, that is. This state-of-the-art 3-way active PA speaker is loaded with 2,300 watts of power and innovative DSP to ensure top-notch sound. It’s built for demanding live performances, with custom high-sensitivity transducers and a roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet. Beyond that, the DRM315 is a breeze to set up, thanks to Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which features a high-contrast, full-color display on the speaker’s back panel. For world-class sound and no-fuss setup, you can’t beat Mackie’s DRM315.
Top-shelf construction offers world-class sound
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM315 offers world-class sound. Its 1.4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver was designed especially for its amplifier, ensuring maximum transparency. Its 6" midrange transducer gives you enhanced clarity and punch. Its 15" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability — whatever your application, the DRM315 can tackle it. Enjoy smooth yet punchy low-frequency response thanks to a unique ported design. Experience peak performance while avoiding blowouts courtesy of next-gen protection circuitry. Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing. Beyond that, a dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections.
Loaded with advanced features
The DRM315 is packed with innovative technology, including Impulse DSP for peak performance. Experience reference-quality sound all throughout its entire frequency range thanks to precision crossovers, while linear-phase FIR filtering minimizes inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange for crystal-clear sound. Dual independent inputs support mic, line, and instrument signals, plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input. Setup is a snap, courtesy of venue-specific modes with easy-to-use voicings for live, monitor, club, and sub applications. You also get an adjustable 3-band parametric EQ for further customization and tuning, along with an Alignment Delay control for delay stacks. Save and recall up to six user presets, and benefit from Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which includes a high-contrast, full-color display and quick, 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more. At Sweetwater, we’ve found that the DRM315 has all the features that we demand — and then some.
- State-of-the-art 3-way active PA speaker
- 1.4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver ensures maximum transparency
- 6" midrange transducer gives you enhanced clarity and punch
- 15" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Loaded with Impulse DSP for peak performance
- Precision crossovers yield reference-quality sound throughout the entire frequency range
- Linear-phase FIR filtering minimizes inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange
- Dual independent inputs support mic, line, and instrument signals, plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input
- Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard ensures ease of use and simplified setup
- Venue-specific modes with easy-to-use voicings for live, monitor, club, and sub applications
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ for further customization and tuning
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets
- High-contrast, full-color display and 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- Next-gen protection circuitry prevents blowouts
- Dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet
- Power Configuration: Single Amp
- LF Driver Size: 15" woofer
- Mid Driver Size: 6.5" midrange
- HF Driver Size: 1.4" Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 2300W Class D
- Total Power: 2300W
- Inputs: 1 x 1/8" stereo aux, 2 x mic/line/instrument
- Outputs: 3 x 3-pin XLR
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 137dB
- Signal Processing: DSP Presets, 3-band EQ, delay
- Enclosure Material: 15mm plywood cabinet with textured coating, Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Mounting Options: Dual angle Pole-mount, 12 x M10 flypoints
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 36.5"
- Width: 18.8"
- Depth: 19"
- Weight: 81.2 lbs
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2050071-00
Video of RVSS4A:
The Rockville RVSS4A is an air charged Pro Audio Speaker stand with automatic lifting and and lowering system. The center pole features an air cartridge which helps to accommodate both the lifting and lowering of any speaker with a weight capacity of 154 pounds! The system height can be adjusted from 42" to 79".
How to raise the speaker
1. Put the speaker on the pole
2. Loosen the locking knob
3. Press down the hand clutch and the speaker pole will raise up easily
4. Tighten the locking knob.
How to lower the speaker
1. Loosen the locking knob.
2. Pull down on the speaker
3. Take the speaker off of the pole
The air assist technology is something every sound person and musician should own. It makes it extremely easy and convenient to place speakers on stands.
- Rockville RVSS4A Tripod Speaker Stand With Air Lift and Lowering System
- Hydraulic System Makes Raising and Lowering The Speaker Quick, Painless, and Safe
- Air Assisted Lift allows the speaker stand to raise with the push of a button
- Air Assist lowering system lowers the speaker for easy dismounting with the push of a button
- Easy Hand-Clutch Mechanism For Air Powered Lift
- Easy Hand-Clutch Mechanism for Slow Air Powered Decline/Lower
- Built in Pole Track Mechanism To Keep Speaker Pole From Rotating
- Adjustable Height 42" - 79" inches
- Heavy Duty Steel and Aluminum Composite Construction
- Lightweight construction allows for easy maneuverability and travel
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 154 lbs
- Base spread: 0 - 23inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches