- (2) Pair of Polk Audio DB522 5.25" 600w Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- (2) Pair of Rockville MAC525B 5.25" Black Marine Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
- (2) Pair of Rockville RWBC525 Neoprene Covers For 5.25" Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
Authorized Polk Audio Dealer!
Description of DB522:
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
High Performance Upgrade
Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound.
Built to last for cars, boats and ATVs with an IP56 rating and tested for Salt-fog, UV & Humidity.
Simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
A shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- (2) Polk Audio DB522 5.25" 600w Car Audio Marine/ATV/Motorcycle/Boat Speakers
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP65 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Zero tweeter protrusion and reduced mounting depth for a precise fit
- Dynamic Balance technology offers a rich, clean, full-range sound
- ¾”, 20mm Tweeter ensures clear, balanced mids and highs
- 100 Watts at Continuous Power; 300 Watts at Peak Power
- Driver Compliment: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
- Tweeter Compliment: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Cut-Out Diameter: 4.76" (121 mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Bottom Mount: 2.01" (51.2 mm)
- Driver Mounting Depth - Top Mount: 1.74" (44.2 mm)
- Grille - Height: 17.55 mm
- Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter: 5.25" (133.35 mm)
- Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Max Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Total Frequency Response: 55Hz-22kHz
- 600 Watts Peak Power Total Per Pair / 300 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker
- 200 Watts RMS Total Power Per Pair / 100 Watts RMS Per Speaker
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Polk Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Polk Audio product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Polk Audio from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
- (2) 1.875” rubber inserts
- (2) 1.75” rubber inserts
Video of MAC525B:
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC525B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole. 6 precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 1.75” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC525B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC525B 5.25” black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful white powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting Depth - 5.5"
- Total Depth - 7.9"
- Cutout - 4.86"
- Diameter - 6.6".
- Mounting diameter - 5.5"
- Height of mount - 3.75"
- Total height of unit - 10"
Video of RWBC525 :
- Rockville RWBC525 (2) 5.25" Neoprene Wakeboard Tower Speaker Covers.
- Affordable and popular way to protect speakers to keep them looking their best
- Protects your speakers from water, moisture, and all other outdoor elements
- Made of high quality, durable Neoprene fabric
- Heavy duty stitching
- Strong zipper provides snug fit and easy fitting
- Compatible with Rockville MAC525 5.25" Tower Speaker enclosures
- Includes 2 covers
- Will fit 5.25” Speaker pods measuring
- Outside diameter: 6.6”
- Length: 8”