- (2) Chauvet DJ Core Par 40 USB 40W Stage Par Light Effects FX With D-Fi USB
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable Female 2 Male
Authorized Chauvet DJ Internet Retailer!
Video of COREPAR40USB:
Description:COREpar™ 40 USB produces a full spectrum of light with the unsurpassed color mixing of COB (Chip-on-Board) technology and includes a separate magnetic lens to provide the exibility to go from an ultra-wide wash to a narrow beam in seconds. High frequency LED dimming achieves smooth LED fades and ensures a ticker-free performance in video applications. Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound activation modes as well as wireless control thanks to D-Fi™ USB compatibility. Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs is also possible with the optional IRC-6 remote control (sold separately).
- Chauvet DJ Core Par 40 USB 40W Stage Par Light Effects COREPAR40 FX+D-Fi USB
- COB (Chip-on-Board) LED produces a full spectrum of light with unsurpassed color mixing
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Included magnetic Fresnel lens allows the flexibility to go from ultra-wide to narrow beam in seconds
- Withstand the harshness of traveling from gig to gig with a robust housing
- Sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Multiple control options include DMX, Master/Slave and Sound-Active modes
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Easily transports in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 1 COB LED (tri-color RGB) 40 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 2,000 H
- Beam Angle: 40° (without lens)
- Beam Angle: 20° (with lens)
- Field Angle: 85° (without lens)
- Field Angle: 28° (with lens)
- Illuminance: 243 lux @ 2 m (without lens)
- Illuminance: 1,660 lux @ 2 m (with lens)
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 47 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 46W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.4 lb (1.6 kg)
- Size: 5.2 x 7.4 x 9.5 in (132 x 189 x 242 mm)
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft