- (2) Rockville BATTERY STRIP 24 Rechargeable RGBW Color DJ Wash Light Bar/DMX/Remote
- (1) Rockville RLB60 Bag for Light Strips COLORband/COLORrail/COLORtube/COLORstrip
Video of BATTERY STRIP 24:
- Battery Powered Light Strip
- (2) Brackets
- Power cord
- Warranty card
Check out the all new BATTERY STRIP 24. Did you ever wonder why so many brands make battery powered par lights but don’t make battery powered light strips? Well We did too! As a result, Rockville went on a mission to create one and here it is. The BATTERY STRIP 24 will impress you in many ways! First, we priced it cheaper than similar lights that don’t even have a rechargeable battery. Second, we added a ton of great features!
11,000 mAh battery!
The battery life per charge is 3-6.5 hours depending on whether you are using it in a multi-colored sound activated mode or a single-color mode.
This light is insanely bright!
The BATTERY STRIP 24 has 24 LED’s that are each capable of 4 watts!
This light has RGBW LED’s. Each LED can produce any combination of RGBW to create bright vibrant colors.
Tons of cool effects!
With up to 58 channels of DMX you have complete control! These lights can do cool things. They can be used as simple wash lights or if you are looking to do something really amazing they can be set up in rows and produce astonishing effects like spectrum analyzing, light chasing, create cool shapes or even custom designed light shows.
Right out of the box you can use the automated or sound activated programs without any knowledge of lighting. This light has built in strobe effects, color changing, dimmer controls, and master/slave mode!
- Rockville BATTERY STRIP 24 Rechargeable RGBW Color DJ Wash Light Bar/DMX/Remote
- LEDs: 24Pcs 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs (4W each LED)
- Built in 11,000 mAh lithium battery
- Single color run time: 8 hours
- Double color run time: 6.5 hours
- All color run time: 3 hours
- Recharging time: 6.5 hours
- DMX Channels: 6/9/16/30/58
- Static colors & RGBW color mixing
- Built-in automated programs
- Master/slave controls allow you to link lots lights together
- LED life: 100,000 hours
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Strobe with adjustable speed
- 3 pin DMX input & output
- Includes bracket with adjustable angle
- Extremely bright and vivid colors
- Perfect for wall washing, dance floor color mixing, and behind your facade
- Color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change controls
- Color:16.7 million colors
- Remote control
- LCD display on light for easy to use settings
- Battery indicator
- Beam angle: 35 degree
- Battery will still work even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharging protection
- Voltage: 110/220 switchable (AC110V-220V/50-60Hz)
- Consumption: 100W
- Fuse: 3A
- Weight: 6.61 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- Dimension: 43.3” x 2.36” x 2.36” inches
Video of RLB60:
Description:The Rockville RLB60 is a padded travel bag for LED strip lights from Chauvet, American DJ, and other brands. An internal divider separates the bag into two padded compartments for enhanced protection of your lights during transportation.
The handle and shoulder strap offer multiple transportation options.
- Rockville RLB60 portable travel bag to
transport LED light strips
- Works with light stripe by Chauvet,
American DJ, and other brands
- Internal divider separates the bag into
- Soft padded compartments help secure and
safeguard the fixtures
- Handle and shoulder strap offers multiple
transportation options to suit different needs
- Some compatible fixtures: COLORband PiX, COLORrail
IRC, COLORrail IRC IP, COLORband Tri, COLORband RGB, COLORstrip and
COLORtube 3.0 EQ
- Compartments: 2
- Weight: 1.6 lbs (0.7kg)
- Dimensions each compartment 41” x 2.6” x 6.3” in
(1040 x 65 x 160 mm)
- Total Internal Dimensions: 41” x 5.5” x 6.3” in
(1,040 x 140 x 160 mm)
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.