- (2) KICKER 48CWR124 CompR 1000 Watt 12" Subwoofer DVC 4-ohm Car Sub CWR12-4 COMPR12
- (1) Rockville RD12 Dual 12” 1.25 cu.ft. 3/4” MDF Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure Sub Box
- (1) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
WHAT MAKES IT SUPERIOR?
- New and Improved – KICKER’s Workhorse Bass-maker
- Features Forced-Air Cooling™ - 25% Cooler for Increased Reliability
- Legendary CompR Subwoofer is the Model of Power and Durability
- Woofers: 12, 30 in, cm
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Rec. Amp Power: 500 watts RMS
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Frequency Response: 25-500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth: 5-3/4, 14.5 in, cm
- Xmax [Linear Excursion]: 14 mm
The RD12 dual sealed speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RD12 Dual 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- 3/4" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 12"
- Dimensions in Inches: 13.25” x 13.25” x 32”
- Top and Bottom Depth: 14"
- Mounting Depth: up to 12" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.55 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 1.25 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.