- (2) KICKER 15" Single Car Audio Subwoofers
- (1) Rockville Dual 15” 2.1 cu.ft. 3/4" MDF Sealed Car Sub Enclosure Box
- (1) Rockville dB14 4000 Watt/2000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- (1) Engauge by Memphis KIT0 0 Gauge Amplifier Amp Installation Wire Kit 17 ft. RCAs
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description for Kicker Subs:
Huge value. High performance. The KICKER CompC Subwoofer pumps out the bass with all the intensity your ears can handle.
A thick stamped steel basket holds an injection-molded polypropylene cone with stabilizing ribs in the surround. Next-level engineering like this delivers clean, undistorted bass every time you turn it up! The CompC 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power.
- KICKER 44CWCS154 CompC 15" 1200w Single 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub CWCS154
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
- Size: 15" (38 cm)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*1200/600
- Sensitivity: 90.3 dB 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 500Hz
- Mounting Depth: 7" (17.7 cm)
- Mounting Cutout: 13-3/4" (35 cm)
- Min Sealed Box Vol: 2.25 cu. ft (63.7 L)
- Max Sealed Box Vol: 5.0 cu. ft (141.6 L)
- Min Vented Box Vol: 3.0 cu. ft (85 L)
- Max Vented Box Vol: 4.0 cu. ft (113.3 L)
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The RD15 dual sealed speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RD15 Dual 15" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- 3/4" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 15"
- Dimensions in Inches: 16.75" L x 36" W x 16.25 H"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 16.75"
- Mounting Depth: up to 15.5" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 2.7 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 2.1 Cubic Feet
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Video of dB14:
The dB14 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 1000 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB14 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 100 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1000 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB14 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
- 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 100 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9" x 2.4" x 15.5"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Features of Memphis KIT0:
- Engauge by Memphis KIT0 0 Gauge Amplifier Amp Installation Wire Kit 17 ft. RCAs
- (1) 17ft 1/0GA blue power wire, 7×7×45/0.15mm, OD:15mm, CCA
- (1) 3ft 1/0GA black ground wire, 7×7×45/0.15mm, OD:15mm, CCA
- (1) 17ft 2ch side by side interconnect
- (1) 17ft blue remote turn on wire, 32/0.15mm, OD:2.1mm
- (1) ANL fuse holder, Zinc
- (1) ANL fuse, 100A, nickel
- (2) 1/0GA 5/16" nickel ring terminal
- (1) Blue boots
- (1) Black boot
- (6) Self-tapping screws
- (1) 1/0GA snap bushing grommets
- (10) 4" black wire ties
- (1) Poly bag for accessories
- (1) Poly bag with header card