- (2) KICKER 41L7104 L710 750w RMS 10" Subwoofer L7 Solo-Baric Sub DVC 4-OHM L7104
- (1) Rockville KRYPTON M4 6000w Peak/1500w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK4CU 4 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
- (1) Rockville RDVK10 Dual 10” Solo Baric L7/L5/L3 Vented Square Sub Enclosure Box
- (1) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
The L7 stands alone as the most unique subwoofer on the market, with a cone shape that is exclusively designed to produce more output.
Pasmag Reviews the L7 Q-Class Subwoofer
I can recall a time as a schoolboy when we were studying geometry. I could not fathom how this was ever going to be useful to me in my life, but of course, it was and continues to be. Apparently the engineers at Kicker were paying attention in those classes too, because they have put a fundamental principle of geometry to good use. We learned, way back then, that a square of a given size will always have more area than that of a circle of the same dimension - exactly 27.33 percent more, regardless of the relative dimension.
10" L7 2Ω Subwoofer
The KICKER L7™ Subwoofer again reaches new heights in technology and design, capturing the imaginations of 2015 CES® Innovation Award judges and solidifying itself as the crown jewel among industry subwoofers. For more than a decade, KICKER’s square woofer earned numerous awards including several CES accolades, and the 2015 version once again makes distinctive improvements on its way to another honor.
- Thiele/Small Parameters: 41L7104 T/S Parameters
- Rated Impedance [Ω]: 4
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 85.9
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 24 - 100
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 750
- Outer Frame Dimension [in, cm]: 10-11/16, 27.2
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 6-7/8, 17.5
- Mounting Cutout [in, cm]: 9-5/16, 23.7
- Sealed Enclosure Specs:
- Minimum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): .8 (22.65)
- Maximum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): 1.25 (35.4)
- Panel Dimensions for Minimum Sealed Enclosures using 3/4” (1.9cm) thick MDF
- Box Volume [ft³, L]: .8 (22.65)
- Panel A [in, cm]: 13.5X13.5, 34.3X34.3
- Panel B [in, cm]: 13.5x9.5, 34.3x24.13
- Panel C [in, cm]: 12x9.5, 30.5x24.13
- Vented Compact:
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 1.25 (35.4)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 2.5x11.25 (6.4x29)
- Port Length, in (cm): 19.75 (50)
- Vented SQ:
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 2.25 (63.7)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 3x11.25 (7.6x29)
- Port Length, in (cm): 18(46)
Krypton Series (Product Video):
What's in the Box:
150A External fuse
Bass Remote with clipping indicator
Birth sheet with tested power
The Krypton series of amplifiers by Rockville are engineered to have the best reliability and features. Whether you are a car audio competitor or just like to enjoy loud music. We engineered and designed these amps from the ground up to give you great sound quality and great features. You will notice the cool battery voltage display meter which looks great but also serves as a tool for you to know if your battery voltage is dropping which would affect your systems performance. We designed the amps to be able to last for many years even if you are playing them at max volume before clipping for extended periods of time.
Our favorite feature we introduced of the Krypton series is the bass remote that has a clipping indicator . This allows you to set the amp to max output before clipping on any song. This will protect your subs while you maximize SPL. What is nice about this is that you can set the gain level to max before clipping on any given song in real time! If you use a DD-1 or another tool, you are setting the gain on one song but the next song might have more headroom or might clip depending on the levels it was recorded at (this is referred to as crest factor in the engineering world).
We guarantee that this series of amplifiers will not only meet their Dyno Certified power but exceed their rated power.
Another feature we love about this is the bass equalizer. Most amps have this feature however not all bass EQ are created equal. Some bass EQ's will just clip your subs to death. Our bass EQ circuitry will boost the proper frequencies in a way that sounds good and is safe for your subs. In addition you can always use the clip indicator on the bass remote to make sure you are not sending a clipped signal to your subs. Our amplifier is meant to give you as much clean power to your subs as possible. Our voltage display allows you to make sure you are getting the proper voltage to your amp and our clip indicator on the remote will make sure you always send clean power to your subs. In addition we also guarantee the amplifier will be giving over the rated Dyno Certified so you can confidently match our amplifier with high-end subs and know what to expect!
What about sound quality and efficiency though ??
Well glad you asked. This amplifier is engineered so well that it has an extremely low signal to noise ratio which just means the sound will be super clean even at high volume levels. It also has a good efficiency rating so you don't have to draw too much power from your battery. One other thing that is important is that we engineered this to have a high common mode rejection rating (CMRR). This means that the amp has the capability to block out engine noise signals. By rejecting unwanted noises the end result is the cleanest sound quality.
Once again, Rockville has stepped up its game with the all new Krypton series. Their is no other amp like it on the market. In our opinion this is the best budget series of amps in the world. We actually enjoy this amp more then others that cost over 2 times the price.
Rockville Krypton-M4 6000 Watt Peak / 1500w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp
Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 550 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (89% efficient)
- 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (76% efficient)
Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
1 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
4 Ohm: 2200 Watts x 1 Channel
- 1 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V)
Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel
Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control
Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
Phase Control Switch
High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
Mute and Delay Soft Start System
RCA Preamp Line Output
Status Mode LED Indicator
Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
S / N Ratio: >90dB
Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
150A External Fuse Included
Passes the Signal Burst Test (Instant signal for full power “SPL Contest”)
Rockville engineered with a super low signal to noise ratio to give you clean sound
Improved Bass EQ filter works well to boost the proper frequencies
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 16.29˝ x 8.66˝ x 2.2˝
Video of RWK4CU:
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more than 100 % copper. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 4 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications! A wire kit that uses 100% copper 4-gauge cable! Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK4-CU 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency. All items included in this kit are top of the line.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” is a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well-shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 120-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 14-gauge speaker cable included in the 4-gauge kit can handle over 2000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Amplifier Kit Key Features:
- Rockville RWK4CU 4 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Car Amplifier Installation Kit 100% Pure Copper RCA Cables
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 2000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated Mini ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 14 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One Mini ANL Fuse Holder with 120 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2“ black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 gauge spade terminal
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 4 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6” black zip ties
The RDVK10 dual 10" vented speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RDVK10 Dual Square 10" 1.2 Cu. Ft. Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Designed Specifically For The Solo Baric L7/L5/L3 Series Subwoofers and Similar
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- 3/4" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Tuning frequency: 42Hz
- Type of Enclosure: Vented
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 10" Square
- Dimensions in Inches: 32" Width x 14.5" Depth x 12" Height
- Top and Bottom Depth: 14.5"
- Mounting Depth: up to 13.75" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 1.2 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.