- (2) KICKER 41L7102 L710 750w RMS 10" Subwoofer L7 Solo-Baric Sub DVC 2-OHM L7102
- (1) Rockville RDVK10 Dual 10” Solo Baric L7/L5/L3 Vented Square Sub Enclosure Box
- (1) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
The L7 stands alone as the most unique subwoofer on the market, with a cone shape that is exclusively designed to produce more output.
Pasmag Reviews the L7 Q-Class Subwoofer
I can recall a time as a schoolboy when we were studying geometry. I could not fathom how this was ever going to be useful to me in my life, but of course, it was and continues to be. Apparently the engineers at Kicker were paying attention in those classes too, because they have put a fundamental principle of geometry to good use. We learned, way back then, that a square of a given size will always have more area than that of a circle of the same dimension - exactly 27.33 percent more, regardless of the relative dimension.
10" L7 2Ω Subwoofer
The KICKER L7™ Subwoofer again reaches new heights in technology and design, capturing the imaginations of 2015 CES® Innovation Award judges and solidifying itself as the crown jewel among industry subwoofers. For more than a decade, KICKER’s square woofer earned numerous awards including several CES accolades, and the 2015 version once again makes distinctive improvements on its way to another honor.
- Thiele/Small Parameters: 41L7102 T/S Parameters
- Rated Impedance [Ω]: 2
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 85.9
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 24 - 100
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 750
- Outer Frame Dimension [in, cm]: 10-11/16, 27.2
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 6-7/8, 17.5
- Mounting Cutout [in, cm]: 9-5/16, 23.7
- Sealed Enclosure Specs:
- Minimum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): .8 (22.65)
- Maximum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): 1.25 (35.4)
- Panel Dimensions for Minimum Sealed Enclosures using 3/4” (1.9cm) thick MDF
- Box Volume [ft³, L]: .8 (22.65)
- Panel A [in, cm]: 13.5X13.5, 34.3X34.3
- Panel B [in, cm]: 13.5x9.5, 34.3x24.13
- Panel C [in, cm]: 12x9.5, 30.5x24.13
- Vented Compact:
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 1.25 (35.4)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 2.5x11.25 (6.4x29)
- Port Length, in (cm): 19.75 (50)
- Vented SQ:
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 2.25 (63.7)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 3x11.25 (7.6x29)
- Port Length, in (cm): 18(46)
The RDVK10 dual 10" vented speaker box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RDVK10 Dual Square 10" 1.2 Cu. Ft. Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Designed Specifically For The Solo Baric L7/L5/L3 Series Subwoofers and Similar
- Proudly Made In The USA, Using Only The Finest Quality Materials - For The Best Level of Performance From Your Subs!
- 3/4" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Tuning frequency: 42Hz
- Type of Enclosure: Vented
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 10" Square
- Dimensions in Inches: 32" Width x 14.5" Depth x 12" Height
- Top and Bottom Depth: 14.5"
- Mounting Depth: up to 13.75" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 1.2 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full 90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.