- (2) KICKER 41L7102 L710 750w RMS 10" Subwoofer L7 Solo-Baric Sub DVC 2-OHM L7102
- (1) Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK4CU 4 AWG Gauge 100% Copper Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit OFC
The L7 stands alone as the most unique subwoofer on the market, with a cone shape that is exclusively designed to produce more output.
Pasmag Reviews the L7 Q-Class Subwoofer
I can recall a time as a schoolboy when we were studying geometry. I could not fathom how this was ever going to be useful to me in my life, but of course, it was and continues to be. Apparently the engineers at Kicker were paying attention in those classes too, because they have put a fundamental principle of geometry to good use. We learned, way back then, that a square of a given size will always have more area than that of a circle of the same dimension - exactly 27.33 percent more, regardless of the relative dimension.
10" L7 2Ω Subwoofer
The KICKER L7™ Subwoofer again reaches new heights in technology and design, capturing the imaginations of 2015 CES® Innovation Award judges and solidifying itself as the crown jewel among industry subwoofers. For more than a decade, KICKER’s square woofer earned numerous awards including several CES accolades, and the 2015 version once again makes distinctive improvements on its way to another honor.
- Thiele/Small Parameters: 41L7102 T/S Parameters
- Rated Impedance [Ω]: 2
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 85.9
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 24 - 100
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 750
- Outer Frame Dimension [in, cm]: 10-11/16, 27.2
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 6-7/8, 17.5
- Mounting Cutout [in, cm]: 9-5/16, 23.7
- Sealed Enclosure Specs:
- Minimum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): .8 (22.65)
- Maximum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): 1.25 (35.4)
- Panel Dimensions for Minimum Sealed Enclosures using 3/4” (1.9cm) thick MDF
- Box Volume [ft³, L]: .8 (22.65)
- Panel A [in, cm]: 13.5X13.5, 34.3X34.3
- Panel B [in, cm]: 13.5x9.5, 34.3x24.13
- Panel C [in, cm]: 12x9.5, 30.5x24.13
- Vented Compact:
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 1.25 (35.4)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 2.5x11.25 (6.4x29)
- Port Length, in (cm): 19.75 (50)
- Vented SQ:
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 2.25 (63.7)
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 3x11.25 (7.6x29)
- Port Length, in (cm): 18(46)
Video of dB15:
The dB15 is a mono amplifier with 6,000 watts peak output and 1500 watts Dyno-Certified power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. The dB15 features a fuse with a rating of 150 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1500 watts Dyno Certified @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB15 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balanced inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockville’s very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the world’s most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production, and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and inspect 20% of all the production items. We test the power, the controls, and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. If this amp does not perform as well as you expected we will send you a pre-paid shipping label and give you all of your money back. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back for a full refund within 90 days, you can! (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Bass Remote
- Birth sheet with tested power
- Owner’s manual
- Mounting Screws
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt Peak/1500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz
- 150 Amp Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L)9" x 2.4" x 17.8"
Video of RWK4CU:
We challenge anyone to put this wire to a resistance test against any other wire on the market with the same gauge. If our cable does not meet or exceed any other cable, even if it costs 3 times more, we will be happy to call tag the item and refund you in full. Why are we so confident ? This cable is 100% copper. You cant have a cable with more than 100 % copper. So the only way a cable would out-perform this one is if it were being advertised as a 4 AWG but they are giving you more wire than advertised. No brands selling 100 % copper cables actually do this.
We guarantee that this kit will compete with the most expensive amp kits on the market from Kicker, JL Audio, or any other top brands.
Looking for a wire kit that has 100% true specifications! A wire kit that uses 100% copper 4-gauge cable! Then look no further than the Rockville True-Spec RWK4-CU 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. This package includes everything you'll need to get your amplifier system powered-up correctly and at peak efficiency. All items included in this kit are top of the line.
The power and ground cables aptly named “Mega Power Cable” is a no compromise power cable. Rockville’s engineering team over-built and designed the cables using thousands of strands of only true 100% oxygen-free, silver-tinned copper strands. The use of a proprietary special twisting process reduces “surface skin impedance loss” so that Mega Power cables have zero signal and power loss, delivering full power from your battery system to your amplifier even at lengths of 20 feet! The increased current flow and higher amperage carrying capacity will increase your amplifiers efficiency and keep your amplifier running cooler. The SuperFlex outer insulating jacket jacket makes installation and cable routing simple and easy. The 100% copper stranded wire is extremely tolerant of the hostile conditions found under the hood in vehicles and compensates for vibration, heat expansion and flexibility. This flexible and well-shielded wire is crucial for getting through all of the nooks and passageways within the confines of a vehicle interior.
Some manufactures use all aluminum or mix a little copper with aluminum to give their cables the appearance of a “heavy-duty” cable. But not Rockville, our True-Spec 100% oxygen free, silver tinned copper eliminates corrosion, increases current transfer x 10, and won’t discolor over time.
The superior quality and materials of the Rockville 100% True-Spec amplifier installation kit is realized in the included accessories and cable workmanship. Included is a precision CNC cut full size ANL fuse housing, machined from solid brass and then 14K gold plated for superior signal transfer and complete with a matching gold plated 120-amp ANL fuse. The power cable is wrapped in 6 feet of durable nylon braided tubing to protect it from heat and chafing in the engine compartment. All installation accessories such as the ring terminals and spade connectors are nickel plated for superior signal transfer and durability.
CRYSTAL SQ AUDIO PLANAR SPEAKER CABLE
The speaker cable included in the Rockville True-Spec is also manufactured from 100% copper and woven in to a flat planner design and coated in our Super-Flex insulation so that it fits under and around your vehicles trim and carpet smoothly and without bulking up. With crystal clear sound quality these speaker cables deliver true audio fidelity from your car audio amplifier to your speakers. The 14-gauge speaker cable included in the 4-gauge kit can handle over 2000 watts of power without heating up or degrading signal quality.
CRYSTAL SQ RCA AUDIO INTERCONNECT CABLE
Designed and engineered to be the best sounding, best performing and best looking RCA cables available today. Each channel in the RCA cable is triple shielded first with dielectric internal insulators and then with a 98% coverage woven shield. All cables are manufactured of 100% oxygen free copper and feature twisted pair technology for superior noise rejection and pure sonic signal flow. The RCA plugs are shielded metal and feature a spiral cut outer ground ring with center split pin for precise and tight audio connections. The result of all this technology is noise free-noise rejection signal transfer for optimum sound quality. You will hear the difference these RCA signal transfer cables will make.
Amplifier Kit Key Features:
- Rockville RWK4CU 4 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Car Amplifier Installation Kit 100% Pure Copper RCA Cables
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems over 1000 watts RMS to 2000 Watts
- Made from silver-tinned 100% virgin copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power and signal
- The solid brass gold plated Mini ANL Fuse Holder offers ideal protection for high powered systems
- Strand Count: 1862
- BC-5W2 Compliant
- 17 ft. Frosted Blue 4 gauge power wire with seamless crimp ring terminal
- 3 ft. Frosted Gray 4 gauge ground wire
- 17 ft. Blue 18 gauge remote lead wire
- 25 ft. Frosted Clear/Blue 14 gauge flat speaker wire
- 17 ft. Triple shielded twisted pair RCA cables
- One Mini ANL Fuse Holder with 120 amp ANL fuse
- One 1/2“ black rubber firewall grommet
- One 4 gauge spade terminal
- Two black 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- Three blue 12 gauge nickel-plated spade lugs
- One black 4 gauge ring terminal
- Ten 6” black zip ties