- (2) Kicker 10" Car Subwoofers
- (1) Jeep Wrangler RQJ10D Custom Dual 10" CJ5/CJ7/YJ/TJ/JK Sub Box Sealed Enclosure
- (1) Rockville RXD-M2 750 Watt CEA Compliant Rating Mono Class D Car Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wire Kit w/RCA's
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
Description for Kicker Subs:
Here at AudioSavings we strongly believe that Kicker is the BEST brand in the Car Audio Industry. We are so confident that you will be happy with your Kicker purchase from us that we will offer you the following guarantee. We GUARANTEE you will be more than satisfied with the sound and value of any Kicker products purchased from us. We urge you to buy this product; test it; and if it doesn’t meet your standards; send it back to us within 90 Days and we’ll give you a 100% FULL REFUND (or store credit). We’ll even give you a return shipping label to ship it back to us!!!
There are no restrictions to this guarantee, other than you must send back the same item we sent you along with the any included accessories.
The next step in world-class bass engineering is here with the CompR™ Subwoofer. CompR Subwoofers combine advanced components and superior technology for a workhorse bass-maker only KICKER could create. As the next generation of CompVR, KICKER's top-selling woofer of all time, the CompR Subwoofer continues its legacy of industry-leading performance with bass impact and innovation.
CompR takes flexibility to another level with a single pair of stout, push-button wire terminals featuring a convenient impedance-selector slider for easily changing the dual-voice-coil impedance (2/8 Ohms or 1/4 Ohms, depending upon model). No additional wiring is needed for switching between series or parallel configurations.
Besides convenience, CompR delivers the deepest musical bass and is made to work perfectly with KICKER KX-Series mono amplifiers. The motor structure itself is a mechanical marvel, utilizing a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better sound with high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel leads woven through for maximum transfer of signal. A KICKER standard, the one-piece UniPlate,™ features the vented pole piece and bumped back plate that's tapered toward the edge to improve the magnetic force within the gap, optimizing that magnetic energy. The "bump" provides added voice-coil clearance, assuring precise performance. High-temp coil wire winding around the pole piece and innovative Quad Venting™ slots contribute to the woofers' efficient cooling attributes and durability.
CompR features an injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene® surround for ultra-rigidity and minimal distortion. The full-coverage, steel basket provides full protection of the large spider and complete motor assembly. While the basket fully protects the inner workings, its mounting depth has been minimized further to easily fit into more installations.
These latest CompR advances and technology has resulted in more power handling than ever before from the series, making this one of KICKER's most proficient subwoofers ever built.
- Kicker 40CWR104 10" CompR10 Car Subwoofer
- Power Rating: 800 Watts Peak / 400 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Best subwoofer in its class
- Workhorse woofer with advanced components and superior technology
- Works best with KICKER KX-Series Amplifiers
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider with high-strength Spiralead™ tinsel leads
- One-piece UniPlate™ with vented pole piece and bumped back plate
- Added voice-coil clearance for full excursion; high-temp coil wire
- Quad Venting™ included vertical and horizontal slots under the cone for ultimate cooling
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone and tough Santoprene® surround
- Full-coverage steel basket with minimized mounting depth
- Size (in, cm): 10, 25
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 5-3/16, 13.2
- Mounting Diameter (in, cm): 9-3/16, 23.3
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 0.8, 22.7
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.0, 85
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L|): 1.75, 49.6
- Sensitivity (dB @ 1W, 1m): 83.6
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The RQJ10D is a dual Sealed speaker box Which is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. These enclosures are are coated with bedliner spray making them fully waterproof! They are extremely tough and rugged and will last for an extremely long time. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RQJ10D Dual 10" Jeep Wrangler All Years CJ5/CJ7/YJ/TJ/JK Sub Enclosure
- Dual 10" Sealed subwoofer enclosure
- Hardwood MDF
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 3/4" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Finished w/Bed Liner Spray
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Screw down push button terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Fits Directly Behind Rear Seat/Bench
- Made in the USA
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 18.5" L x 33.25" W x 12 H"
- Mounting Depth: 7” (inches)
- Mounting diameter (hole size): 9” (inches)
- Wood thickness: 5/8” (inch)
- Air space: 1.25 Cubic feet
- Material: Highest-grade MDF wood on the market
Video of RXD-M2:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M2 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 3,000 watts peak output, 1,500 watts RMS output and 750 watts CEA-2006 rated power. It is CEA-2006 compliant which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. The issue the car audio world is facing today is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that Is not CEA compliant but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands In the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M2 features Dual Maxi fuses with a rating of 40 Amps each. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M2 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M2 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of new technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This new technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of mosfets. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. Mosfet power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and everything amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rd party independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you. We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M2 3000 Watt/1500w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 2 Ohm: 550 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N)
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc)
- 1 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 1100 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 800 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
- 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- 2 Ohm: 2200 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 1600 Watts x 1 Channel
- 1 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 500Hz
- Damping Factor: > 250 @ 100Hz
- Dual 40 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5˝ x 1.8˝ x 13.7˝
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.