- (2) Kicker Comp 10" Car Audio Subwoofers
- (1) Jeep Wrangler RQJ10D Custom Dual 10" CJ5/CJ7/YJ/TJ/JK Sub Box Sealed Enclosure
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
Description for Kicker Subs:
Audiosavings can only ship Kicker products to the United States. Sorry, but we can not ship Kicker to Canada or United Kingdom.
The Kicker Comp series is known to be one of the best sounding subwoofers for the most affordable prices! These subs can be used in a variety of applications, and is very cost effective for people who want great sounding bass but do not want to break the bank!
For 2010, the NEW series of Kicker Comp features the traditional black and yellow design with a redesigned basket structure. With it's rigid injection molded cone with flex-killing, vented poles to help with coil cooling, Spiralead tinsel leads, and sturdy basket, this subwoofer was built for high performance audio systems. It is the complete package: low price for high performance!
Another major advantage of these is that they can be used in a variety of settings, whether you're using a sealed enclosure, vented enclosure, or even free-air applications!
The real amazing thing about these subs are that they only require a small amount of power to produce the sound that they are best known for! This subwoofer has 300 watts peak output and 150 watts RMS.
- Kicker Comp 10C10 10" car subwoofer
- Peak Power: 300 watts
- RMS Continuous Power: 150 watts
- Best-sounding, and most affordable subwoofer available!
- Super-rigid, injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing
- High-temp coil wire
- Vented pole piece for heat dissipation
- Strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Ribbed surround for strength at high excursion
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough, yellow double-stitching on surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminals
- Impedance: Single 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response (Hz) 30-500
- Mounting Depth (IN.,CM) 5-1/16, 12.8
- Mounting Cutout (IN.,CM) 9-1/8, 23.1
- Recommended Sealed Box Volume: 1.0-2.4 cubic feet
- Recommended Vented Box Volume: 1.25-1.75 cubic feet
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The RQJ10D is a dual Sealed speaker box Which is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. These enclosures are are coated with bedliner spray making them fully waterproof! They are extremely tough and rugged and will last for an extremely long time. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RQJ10D Dual 10" Jeep Wrangler All Years CJ5/CJ7/YJ/TJ/JK Sub Enclosure
- Dual 10" Sealed subwoofer enclosure
- Hardwood MDF
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 3/4" USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Finished w/Bed Liner Spray
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- Screw down push button terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work with most of today’s popular woofers. These enclosures are built with the quality additives needed to maximize the performance of any sound system.
- Fits Directly Behind Rear Seat/Bench
- Made in the USA
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed
- Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 18.5" L x 33.25" W x 12 H"
- Mounting Depth: 7” (inches)
- Mounting diameter (hole size): 9” (inches)
- Wood thickness: 5/8” (inch)
- Air space: 1.25 Cubic feet
- Material: Highest-grade MDF wood on the market