- (1) Mackie 1604VLZ4 16-channel Compact Analog Low-Noise Mixer
- (1) Rockville RXS20 Portable Mixer Stand
- (1) Audio Technica ATH-M50X Over Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Authorized Mackie Dealer!
Video of 1604VLZ4:
Description:Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the “race to the bottom,” VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
VLZ4’s new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs not only optimize your mixer’s usability in low-light scenarios, it also means your mixer looks as good as it performs.
COMPREHENSIVE AND PROVEN
Mackie’s VLZ4 line is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your needs.
- New Mackie 1604VLZ4 16-channel Compact Mixer
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 16 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 aux sends, level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo returns, 8 direct outs and 4 group/bus outputs
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- Control room / phones multi-input source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via Rotopod accessory (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
|Main Mix Noise|| (20 Hz–20 kHz bandwidth, 1/4" main out, channel gains @ unity,
channel EQs flat, all channels assigned to main mix, odd channels
panned left, even channels panned right.)
|Main mix fader unity, channel faders down:||–88.5 dBu|
||(92 dB Signal to Noise Ratio, ref +4 dBu)|
|Main mix fader @ unity, channel faders @ unity:||–82.5 dBu|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||(1 kHz @ 35 dB gain, 20 Hz–20 kHz bandwidth)|
|Mic in to insert send||<0.0007%|
|Mic in to main out||<0.005%|
|Attenuation / Crosstalk|| (1 kHz relative to 0 dBu, 20 Hz–20 kHz bandwidth, line in,
1/4" main out, gain @ unity)
|Channel mute switch engaged||–84 dBu|
|Channel gain knob down||–84 dBu|
|Frequency Response||Mic input to main output (gain @ unity)|
||+0, –1 dB, 20 Hz to 50 kHz|
||+0, –3 dB, <10 Hz to >100 kHz|
|Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)||(Mic input to insert send out, max gain)|
|150 Ohm termination|| –128.5 dBu
20 Hz–20 kHz
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)||
|1 kHz||better than –70 dB|
|Mic in||+22 dBu|
|All other inputs||+22 dBu|
|Main mix TRS out||+28 dBu|
|All other outputs||+22 dBu|
How to Set Up Your RXS20:
All About Your RXS20:
Unboxing Video of RXS20:
Authorized Rockville Dealer !
The RXS20 is the best mixer stand on the market! This mixer is universal and works with any mixer up to 300lbs! The stand is made out of steel making it sturdy and tough! This stand has a sleek black powder paint coating making it look very professional!
The RXS20 is collapsible for maximum portability and easy storage.
What is very unique about this stand is how adjustable it is.
You can adjust the width from 13.8” - 23.6” making this perfect for any mixer, DJ controller, or other device.
The height is adjustable from 24” - 36”
All the adjustments are quick and easy with our state-of-the-art adjustment mechanisms.
It comes equipped with soft padding to mount your audio gear on to prevent against any scratches on your device.
It also has rubber feet on the end of each leg as well to make the stand sturdy.
- Rockville RXS20 Heavy duty mixer stand
- Universal with any mixer up to 300 LBS!
- Collapsable for maximum portability and easy storage
- Adjustable width (13.8” – 23.6” Inches) making this universal for any mixer and other gear
- Adjustable Height from 24” – 36” (Inches)
- Steel stand with sturdy arms
- Large enough for mixers, DJ gear, keyboards, and more
- Load capacity: 300 LBS
- 1 MM thick steel all around! This piece is rock solid! At Rockville we only make top quality gear!
- Best quality black powder paint coating
- Soft padding on mounting platform to protect your audio devices
- Rubber feet on the end of each leg
- 14.5 LBS (portable and light-weight)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Height Adjustment.: 24”-36”
- Width Adjustment: 13.8”-23.6”
- Base leg length: 19.5”
- Top arm length: 19.5”
- Construction: All-steel
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Item weight: 14.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Dimension of shipping carton: 24" x 20" x 3.1" (inches)
- Unit Dimensions when folded : 20” x 3.1” x 24”