- (12) Rockville BEST PAR 50 White Rechargeable Par Wash Up-Light Wireless DMX+RGBWA+UV
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE W4 384 Channel Wireless DMX Lighting Light Controller+MIDI
BEST PAR 50 HOW TO:
HOW TO DMX Best par 50:
HOW TO use Master slave mode Best par 50:
HOW TO Group Best par 50 lights:
Best battery on the market!
The biggest complaint about battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. The BEST PAR 50 uses the best battery on the market! These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 4400 mAh which is enough to last 15 hours on one solid
The BEST PAR 50 has LED battery life indicators so you know how much battery is remaining at all times.Our BEST PAR also has field replaceable batteries In case the battery ever needs replacing.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our BEST PAR 50 lights are true wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest!
Our BEST PAR 50 is the best and brightest in its class. The true LED power is 6 watts each x 4 LED’s. (Many of the Chinese companies write bogus watts so be careful). Other popular par lights are just RGB. Our model has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED’s are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber, ultraviolet and more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED’s total 24 watts of (true power). Our competitors lights use 56 pcs of 0.25 watt LED ‘s which totals only 14 watts. This light is professional grade with the brightest LED’s in its class.
Tons of control options
There are many options for controlling our lights. You can use 6 or 10-channel
DMX (wireless or wired).
We also include a wireless IRC remote which gives you easy and full control over the light. (Other brands charge $40 and up for the remote).
It is also easy to operate through the LED display on the rear of the unit.
You can select from the following automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, or sound activated.
Features of BEST PAR 50 WHITE:
- Rockville BEST PAR 50 White Rechargeable Par Can Wash Light w/ Wireless DMX+RGBWA+UV
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires
- Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless
- Light Source: 4 LEDs / 6 Watts each LED
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET)
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels
- DMX input and output (3 pin)
- 50,000 hours life expectancy
- IRC wireless remote control included
- Super bright: 6500 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market)
- 4-digit digital LED display for navigating menus and modes
- Can be operated through Remote control, DMX controller, built in programs, and sound activated mode
- Easy color mixing
- LED angle: 40 degree
- Built in 4400 mAh lithium battery
- LED battery indicator so you can see how much battery life is remaining at all times
- Single Color run time – Red: 15hours, Green: 13 hours
- Double Color run time: 9 hours
- All Colors run time: 3 hours (without UV you will get 4.5 hours)
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection
- Power supply: AC110V-220V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 30w
- Automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, sound activated
- Flicker Free lights
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- 1-year warranty
- White Housing
- Field replaceable batteries
- 110/220 switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: 5" x 5.125" x 4.75"
- Unit Weight: 4.6 lbs
Video of ROCKFORCE W4:
What's in the Box:
- Lighting controller
- USB LED Light
- Power Adapter (DC 9-12V 500mA,90V~240V)
- Wireless transmitter antenna
- Manual and warranty card
Features of ROCKFORCE W4:
- Rockville ROCKFORCE W4 384 Channel Wireless DMX Lighting Controller+MIDI Controls
- Built in wireless DMX transmitter and antenna
- Model DMX-WRE receiver available in our store (DMX receiver compatible with this)
- Compatible with all Rockville wireless DMX lights.
- Compatible with wireless DMX lights made by Chauvet, American DJ, and more!
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of 16 channels each
- 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 384 DMX channels of control
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
- 16 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Run last CHASE or BANK continuous when power on again.
- Midi control over banks, chases and blackout
- LED function and program display
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
- 4-bit LED display
- LED gooseneck Light plugs into USB
- Rubberized end pieces (detachable)
- 4u rack mountable
- Wired dmx in and out
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX 512
- Control Channels: 384 CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7” x 7.4” x2.9” inches
- Product Weight: 6.2 lbs
Wireless DMX Features:
- Daisy-chain multiple lights using master/slave mode and use one receiver to control all of the connected lights. This setup requires one receiver or if your light has the
- receiver built in it requires nothing else additional
- Each light can have a receiver built in (or use our DMX-WRE on each light) and each light will have its own channels on the controller so they can all be controlled independently (this can be done with up to 7 lights/groups)
- Makes it easy to set up all of your lights without a mess of wires!
- Controls work without any delay. These are extremely reliable
- The product uses the 2.4GHz frequency band
- Efficient GFSK modulation with 126 channel high-speed frequency hopping (FHSS). Hops 1100 times per second for interference-free operation
- 3-color LED displays status and parameters
- One-touch operation
- 7 selectable groups of lights can be controlled independently
- Connect up to 25 receivers
- Requires you to hold the button to change linking - this prevents accidental un-linking
- System information - CPU: 32-bitARM Core
- Distance: 1968 feet (600 meters)
- Modulation: GFSK maximum transmit power: 23 dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -94 dBm