Kicker 11HS8 8” 150 Watt Hideaway Compact Car Audio Powered Subwoofer Sub HS8
Audiosavings can only ship Kicker products to the United States.Sorry, but we can not ship Kicker to Canada or United Kingdom.
Here at AudioSavings we strongly believe that Kicker is the BEST brand in the Car Audio Industry, so much so, that we GUARANTEE you will be more than satisfied with the sound and value of their products. We urge you to buy this product, test it, and if it doesn’t meet your standards, send it back to us within 90 Days and we’ll give you a 100% FULL REFUND (or store credit). We’ll even give you a return shipping label to ship it back to us!!!
There are no restrictions to this guarantee, other than you must send back the same item we sent you along with the any included accessories.
KICKER's legendary subwoofer technology continues to lead the way for clear-sounding, ground-pounding bass in a vehicle. It's incorporated into KICKER's latest bass machine, the brand's first compact powered subwoofer and an International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovations award winner for design and engineering.
The KICKER Hideaway Compact Powered Subwoofer delivers surprising low frequency output from a remarkably small enclosure, setting a new standard in plug-and-play bass performance and convenience in a vehicle. At just over three inches high and nearly 14 inches long, the Hideaway combines a 150-watt amplifier and an 8-inch subwoofer to add thumping bass to any vehicle from the tightest locations. It also provides a quick-connect power plug and Velcro®-fastened nylon straps for secure installation and simple but fast removal.
KICKER Senior Vice President Charlie Schultz said, "Our president Steve Irby was intimately involved in the design process with the KICKER Research and Development team, and they nailed it with the Hideaway Powered Subwoofer."
"The output is amazing," said Irby during listening tests.
The quick-connect Molex® plug and harness entails power, signal and remote turn-on. The Hideaway comes with a remote bass control for fine-tuning bass levels, adjustable low-pass crossover, variable +6dB bass boost, phase-cancelling switch for max output and two automatic turn-on options. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit.
- Ultra-compact powered subwoofer system designed for tight locations
- Just over three inches high
- 8-inch internal subwoofer
- 150-watt (RMS, 14.4v) power amplifier
- Nylon straps with Velcro® fasteners for simple installation
- Quick-disconnect 10-pin Molex® harness for easy hook-up or removal
- High- and low-level inputs for integration with factory or aftermarket head unit
- Remote bass control for convenient fine-tuning of bass level
- Variable 50-120Hz, 12dB/octave low-pass crossover
- 24dB/octave subsonic filter
- KickEQ™ 0-+6dB variable bass boost tuned to 40Hz
- 0°/180° phase switch reduces phase cancelling in the vehicle's acoustic environment
- Automatic turn-on options include DC offset or 12v remote for powering up in any vehicle
- Subwoofer (in, cm): 8, 20
- RMS power (watts), 14.4V: 150
- Frequency response (Hz): 25-120
- 12dB/octave low pass at 50-120Hz
- 24dB/octave high pass at 25Hz
- Phase switch: 0°/180°
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- KickEQ boost: variable to +6dB @ 40Hz
- Remote bass: included
- Box Depth (in, cm): 13-7/8, 35.2
- Box Height (in, cm): 3-1/8, 7.94
- Box Width (in, cm): 9-3/8, 23.8
- Weight (lbs, kg): 9.4, 4.3
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Kicker Products at the lowest price as possible.
- Full Factory Warranty
- Detailed information of all products
- Lifetime Customer Service by Kicker product Experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Kicker from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.