- (10) Rockville RockWedge LED 54w RGBWA+UV Rechargeable Battery Wireless DMX Par Light
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE W4 384 Channel Wireless DMX Lighting Light Controller+MIDI
Video of RockWedge LED:
- Par Light
- Remote control
- Mounting Clamp
- Power cable (4 feet)
- User manual and warranty card
Best battery on the market
The biggest complaint about some of the other battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. Our RockWedge LED uses the best battery on the market. It will last twice as long as the other battery powered par lights on the market. These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 7,800 mAh. The famous brands on the market have batteries that are around half of this one and they still charge almost twice the price. Our light can run 24 hours on a single charge with single color mode.
The RockWedge LED has a battery indicator on the LCD display so you know how much longer your battery will last.
Our model also has field replaceable batteries In case the battery does ever go bad.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our RockWedge LED Par lights are truly wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest
Our RockWedge LED is the best and brightest in its class. Other popular par lights are just RGB. The RockWedge has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED’s are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber and ultraviolet. This gives you the ability to output more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED’s can handle 18 watts each totaling 54 watts. We use LED’s that are 3 times as bright as the voltage signal to them. What this means is that the LED’s will last longer because they have 3 times the power handling as the power being given to them. These lights will operate at more than double the brightness of our competitors.
Tons of control options
There are many options for controlling our lights. You can use 6 or 10-channel DMX (wireless or wired).
We also include a wireless IRC remote which gives you full and easy control over the light.
It is also simple to operate through the large LCD display on the rear of the
You can select from the following automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, or sound activated.
Video of ROCKFORCE W4:
What's in the Box:
- Lighting controller
- USB LED Light
- Power Adapter (DC 9-12V 500mA,90V~240V)
- Wireless transmitter antenna
- Manual and warranty card
Features of ROCKFORCE W4:
- Rockville ROCKFORCE W4 384 Channel Wireless DMX Lighting Controller+MIDI Controls
- Built in wireless DMX transmitter and antenna
- Model DMX-WRE receiver available in our store (DMX receiver compatible with this)
- Compatible with all Rockville wireless DMX lights.
- Compatible with wireless DMX lights made by Chauvet, American DJ, and more!
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of 16 channels each
- 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 384 DMX channels of control
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
- 16 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Run last CHASE or BANK continuous when power on again.
- Midi control over banks, chases and blackout
- LED function and program display
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
- 4-bit LED display
- LED gooseneck Light plugs into USB
- Rubberized end pieces (detachable)
- 4u rack mountable
- Wired dmx in and out
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX 512
- Control Channels: 384 CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7” x 7.4” x2.9” inches
- Product Weight: 6.2 lbs
Wireless DMX Features:
- Daisy-chain multiple lights using master/slave mode and use one receiver to control all of the connected lights. This setup requires one receiver or if your light has the
- receiver built in it requires nothing else additional
- Each light can have a receiver built in (or use our DMX-WRE on each light) and each light will have its own channels on the controller so they can all be controlled independently (this can be done with up to 7 lights/groups)
- Makes it easy to set up all of your lights without a mess of wires!
- Controls work without any delay. These are extremely reliable
- The product uses the 2.4GHz frequency band
- Efficient GFSK modulation with 126 channel high-speed frequency hopping (FHSS). Hops 1100 times per second for interference-free operation
- 3-color LED displays status and parameters
- One-touch operation
- 7 selectable groups of lights can be controlled independently
- Connect up to 25 receivers
- Requires you to hold the button to change linking - this prevents accidental un-linking
- System information - CPU: 32-bitARM Core
- Distance: 1968 feet (600 meters)
- Modulation: GFSK maximum transmit power: 23 dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -94 dBm