- (4) Polk Audio MM842SVC 8” 900 Watt Single 4-Ohm Car/Marine Boat Audio Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville Quad 8" Sub Box For 2009-2020 FORD F150 SUPER CREW+2017-2020 F250/350
- (2) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
Authorized Polk Dealer!
Description of MM842SVC:
The Premium Upgrade
Tuned for the total sonic accuracy you get in a studio subwoofer, the MM1 Series reconfigures this kind of high-quality deep bass impact for an on-the-go listening experience that totally outperforms your OEM factory setup.
Advanced High-Performance Bass
Every element of the MM1 Series is meticulously engineered for thunderous bass, enhanced sonic detail and ultra-durable construction—Dynamic Balance technology, a high excursion bump stack motor structure, glass fiber formers, multilayered and oversized voice coils, high-temp Conex spiders, a vented pole and basket structure, and integrated fuses.
Featuring an IP56 rating that includes a non-corrosive fiberglass reinforced ABS basket, a water-proof surround, weep holes for proper drainage and a polypropylene cone, you get extra, long-lasting protection—that’s all salt-fog and UV tested.
Dynamic Balance Technology
Patented process that guides material selection through rigorous testing that identifies and cancels out unwanted resonant frequencies.
- One 8" 4 ohm subwoofer
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Polk Audio MM842SVC 8” 900 Watt Single 4-Ohm Car/Marine Boat Audio Subwoofer Sub
- Driver Compliment: 8" (203.2 mm)
- Cutout Dimensions: 7.2" (185mm)
- Mounting Height: 0.55" (14.06mm)
- Mounting Depth (Top): 4" (105mm)
- Mounting Depth (Bottom): 4.68" (119mm)
- Peak Power Handling: 900 Watts
- Continuous Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-200kHz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Magnet Weight: 40.5 oz
- Magnet Material: Ceramic
- Magnet Size: 120mm x 50mm x 25mm
- VC Diameter: 1.5"
- Enclosure Volumes:
- Minimum Sealed: 0.5 cu. ft.
- Maximum Sealed: 1.2 cu. ft.
- Minimum Vented: 0.66 cu. ft.
- Maximum Vented: 1.2 cu. ft.
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Polk Audio Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Polk Audio product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Polk Audio from an unauthorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Features of REC121:
- 3/4" MDF
- Silver Tipped Screw Down Spring Loaded Terminals
- Finished with Bed Liner
- Air Space: 0.80 Cubic Feet (per sub)
- Mounting Depth: 11.25"
- Tuning Frequency: 33Hz
- Dimensions: 54.5" x 13.875" x 14.5"
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.