- (2) Rockville STAGE PANEL 864 LED RGB Pro Stage Wash Light + Strobe + Matrix Combo
All About Your STAGE PANEL 864:
How To Set Up Your STAGE PANEL 864:
How To Set Up Master / Salve Mode on Your STAGE PANEL 864:
How To Set up a DMX Controller to Your STAGE PANEL 864:
- Hanging bracket for truss mounting
- Power cable
- Owner manual
- How-to training video for beginners or experts
The Stage Panel 864 is a beast of a stage light. This one light can do more work than multiple other lights. It has 864 bright LED's built in. The central LED's are dedicated to the strobe effect while the rest of the LED's are RGBW and are meant for a stage wash effect or a stage matrix effect. You can use all these effects in combination with each other to create a really cool stage environment for a live band or DJ.
Use one light for smaller stages and venues, and 2 or more for larger set-ups. This light is extremely bright and powerful so you can feel confident using this for medium and larger venues.
Lets talk about each effect:
The matrix effect
Allows you to control 16 blocks of LED's independently with your DMX controller or with the built in programs. So for example, you can have a combination of red, white and blue flowing and stacking up on top of each other, which will create a really cool looking pattern. You can also create a snake-like effect where the light blocks progressively add up together and create a nice dynamic pattern. This can be combined with the strobe effect as well. If you buy 2 or more of these you can make that matrix effect even more impressive. Watch our video to see what this is capable of.
The idea of stage washing is to light the stage into a single stationary color such as red, blue or white which is great for atmospheric effects and for setting visual moods. Throughout your performance you can also have the color change. What is great about this light is that the LED's are super bright and the panel will project the colors to a large surface area.
First off, let me warn you not to look into this light from close distances. The strobe is extremely bright and covers long distances. There are 3 ways to use this strobe. You can have the center strobe in sync with the rest of the LED panel if you want to use the entire light as a strobe light. The more common way to use the strobe would be in combination with the stage washing effect. For instance, you can wash the stage with red color, and then, you can use the center strobe on top of it. Combining both the stationary red color along with the strobe gives a really cool effect that will take your stage visuals to the next level. The third option is commonly used during the climax of a song where you have the 16 matrix panels strobing in different colors along with the white center strobe light, making the crowd just go crazy.
This has up to 39 channels of DMX controls to give you lots of control options. We have 4 dedicated channels to the strobe effect while the other 35 channels are dedicated to the color changing LED's.
- Stage wash light (RGBW color changing)
- Stage strobe light
- Stage matrix light (16 individually controlled blocks of lights that can stack-up or rotate to different colors)
- Any combination of the above effects to make your stage stand out
- Rockville STAGE PANEL 864 LED Multi Purpose RGB Stage Wash Light + Strobe Combo
- Just one light can enhance your entire stage or use 2 or more for larger stages
- Perfect for stage washing, strobing, and visual matrix effects
- Light source: 864 tri color LEDs (5050) +96 white strobe LEDs
- 16 DMX controllable RGB sections + DMX controllable strobe section
- Power: 38V / 280W
- Control: DMX512, automated programs, master/slave, sound activated mode, RDM (remote device management)
- DMX Channel Modes: 4, 11, 32, 39
- Dimmer: 32 bit 0 - 100% linear dimmer
- strobe frequency: 1 - 30HZ
- IP grade: IP20
- Weight: 7.94 lbs.
- Dimensions: 9.45" x 17.72" x 2.95"