- (2) Rockville RSG15 15” 3-Way 1500 Watt 8-Ohm Passive DJ/Pro Audio PA Speaker
- (1) Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer w/USB, Effects, 8 XDR2 Mic Pres
- (2) Rockville RSM12A 12" 1000 Watt 2-Way Powered Active Stage Floor Monitor Speaker
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod Speaker/Lighting Stands+(2) 20 Foot 1/4"-SpeakOn Cables
- (2) Rockville RCTT1425 25' 14 AWG 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS Speaker Cable 100% Copper
- (2) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- (2) Rockville RVMIC1 Microphone Mic Stand With Boom & Tripod Base (Amazing Quality!)
- (2) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Peavey PM 18S Podium Microphone Cardioid Mic w/ Dual Flex Tubing In Black PM18S
All About Your RSG15:
How to Set Up Your Rockville RSG Speakers:
We are proud to introduce to you the Rockville RSG series of speakers. These are affordable speakers with high-end performance; specially built for DJ's as well as professional audio applications. After conducting strategic market research, Rockville is proud to bring you this new line of speakers that were engineered to combine incredible power handling, superior sound and unbelievable build quality. The goal was to create a line of passive DJ speakers that were double as good as the competition but cost half as much.
The Rockville RSG-15 speaker system features a high quality 15" low frequency woofer with four electronic, high-efficiency piezo bullet tweeters and one high efficiency piezo compression horn tweeter that provide a true full-range of sound. This speaker produces an incredible amount of power. 1500 Watts peak, 1000 Watts Program Power, and 750 Watts RMS Power. With 80 Oz magnets, you can be sure these speakers will produce the power you expect out of them.
Constructed using thicker than standard, high-quality, high-density materials our cabinets are strong and rigid yet light weight enough to make travel and set-up a breeze. Built-in ergonomic, recessed handles give these speakers additional carrying ease, for all you DJ's who travel from party to party. The sturdy custom-molded steel grill protects the drivers combined with corner protectors, pre-mounted rubber isolating feet and durable, aviation grade black carpet make our speaker cabinets tough enough to withstand every day abuse.
Engineered from the ground up, the tapered trapezoidal shape, produces wide, clear sound dispersion that will reproduce your program source materials loudly, with accuracy and musical transparency.
Multiple inputs, typically found on high-end speakers are standard equipment on the Rockville RSG-15. Two input connectors, ¼” IN/OUT and speakON connection make the Rockville RSG-15 able to integrate in to any existing amplification system. Additional installation flexibility is available via the reinforced, built-in 35mm pole socket mount located on the underside of the cabinet.
So if you are looking for a top-of-the-line quality DJ speaker that is rugged, can handle lots of power and sounds incredible, then the Rockville RSG-15 has got you covered. Built-to-last, these speakers are protected by a full one year warranty.
- Rockville RSG-15 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker
- Single 15” Pro Audio Woofer
- (4) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn
- RMS Power: 750 Watts
- Program Power: 1000 Watts
- Peak Power: 1500 Watts
- 2.5” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 8-Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22 kHz
- SpeakON Input connection
- ¼” In/Out connections (Parallel)
- Dimensions: (20.5+13.2)x13.8x29.5in
- Weight: 39.24Lbs
- Pole Mountable
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
Video of RPM870:
The Rockville RPM870 is an 8 channel powered console mixer with USB input. There were a few goals we had when designing this mixer. The first one was it had to have the clearest sound quality with the best quality mic preamps. We manufactured this mixer with XDR2 low noise mic preamps. These are some of the best sounding mic pre’s on the market. They compete in quality with any brand on the market! The next goal we had was versatility. This mixer has aux sends and returns on each channel so you can route your external effects easily. We also built in a 24 bit digital effects processor that sounds great. We didn’t include 99 effects which all sound the same. Rather we included 16 solid effects that are each useful. You can customize each effect in the FX control section of the mixer. The last goal was to include a built-in amplifier that is powerful enough for your main speakers so that you can use this mixer for large events with over 500 guests.
We tested this and we ran the mixer to (2) Mackie C300Z speakers, and even with the volume turned up half way these were filling an extremely large room with sound! We also tested these with dual 15” DJ speakers and really cranked them and the sound of the highs and lows were crisp and clean. The great thing about this is the amp does not overheat even when cranking it for hours straight. The power amp built into this mixer is 500 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 750 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power you should look at.
Other great features are a dual 7 band master EQ, a 4 band EQ on each channel, an EQ kill switch, and pad and solo buttons on each channel. Rounding things out, we added a USB input that has 2 functions. It can play back your audio tracks. But what is really cool is that you can record your main mix onto the USB! We also added bluetooth to this mixer to give you all the latest and greatest options.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
The price point we are selling this at is about a third of what any other brand would charge. On top of this, we are offering a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping. If you do not love this mixer, you can send it back and get all your money back and we will even cover the cost of return shipping. Just be sure to send it back including the original packaging.
- Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, 24-Bit Effects, USB, 48V Phantom Power
- RMS Power Output:
.....750w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....500w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- Program Power Output:
.....1500w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....1000w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- Peak Power Output:
.....3000w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....2000w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- 8 Channel mixer section: 6 mono channels, 1 stereo channel
- 8 high-quality XDR2 mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- XDR2 mic preamps are low-noise and low distortion. These are some of the best sounding mic pre’s on the market
- 1 dedicated USB input to play back music or record the main mix
- USB supported formats are MP3, WAV, WMA
- Built in bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- 24 BIT digital effects processor with 16 preset digital effects including (reverb, chorus,, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger and various multi-effects)
- Effects level control can adjust signal level of each effect
- Effects mute button
- FX footswitch input lets you turn your effects on or off
- 4-Band EQ (high, high-mid, low-mid, low) per channel
- Each channel is equipped with pad, must, and solo buttons with LED’s
- Each channel has gain, aux control, FX control, Pan control, Volume control
- Peak LED indicator has a red LED that indicates a signal level that is 5dB below clipping
- Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs (with EQ kill switch)
- Aux send and Aux returns on every channel to connect all types of external effects and processors
- You can control your monitor mix and check levels through your headphones
- Limit L and Limit R LED indicators. These limiters are designed to go brighter as clipping gets stronger and will remain lit up until the channels stop clipping. We recommend lowering the gain if you see these LED’s lit up
- Power and Output level LED indicators
- Main output fader allows you to fade the sound between the left and right channel
- RCA input, RCA output, and USB player
- Headphone jack for monitoring the master signal and individually monitoring each channel with PFL, L/R
- Gain control adjusts he sensitivity from -60dB to -20dB when the pad button is in the out position.
- When the pad button is pressed in the gain will adjust from 240dB to 0dB
- Solo button allows you to hear the signals through your headphones or to the control room without having to route them to the main mix. This works even with the fader turned down. You can use this to preview channels before they are let into the mix or just to check out a channel during a live performance. You can solo as many channels at a time as you want
- Built in cooling fan and ventilation system
- USB input supports unlimited capacity (as many GB as you want)
- 110/220V switchable power supply
- Dimensions: (L*W*H) 15.16” x 17.72” x 7.09” inches / 38.5 x 45 x 18 cm
- Weight: 23.06Lbs. (10.46kg)
All About Your RSM12A V2:
Looking for a top-of-the-line powered monitor solution? The Rockville RSM12A is an incredible solution to your stage monitor needs. With a built-in 250-Watt RMS / 1000-Watt peak amplifier and all the latest features, this powered monitor sets a new standard.
The cabinet is constructed of high quality MDF and features a thicker front baffle for added stability. The composition and materials were chosen for their high strength, light weight, and anti-vibration characteristics. CNC routing machines are used to accurately cut and shape every part, guaranteeing consistency with extreme close tolerances. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand. The cabinets are finished in aviation grade heavy-duty carpet. Steel grills protect the drivers and recessed carry handles make it easy to transport.
A compact speaker with tons of functionality
The Rockville RSM12A packs a single power amp for the 12“ Low Frequency and 1” High Frequency drivers for a total of 1000 watts of peak power in a 40-pound package. This Rockville speaker features a 3-band EQ, XLR and 1/4“ inputs, a feedback filter, low weight, and much more. Exclusive horn design delivers ultra-wide 70-degree x 50-degree sound dispersion.
A flexible unit for all your monitoring needs
You can connect a variety of signals to the Rockville RSM12A, making it a very flexible speaker. Use multiples of them for your main monitor system. You can also use it a keyboard amplifier or pole-mount them and use them as your main speakers. With 1000 watts of peak power there is enough power to use the Rockville RSM12A for all your needs.
A built-in adjustable feedback filter to help quash annoying feedback that can creep up when using mics in close proximity to a monitor. Get the monitor coverage you need with the Rockville RSM12A!
A mic/line input gives you the flexibility of plugging in a mixer signal, microphone, keyboard, or your guitar.
Add an affordable high-performance powered monitor to your Pro setup with the Rockville RSM12A.
- Rockville RSM12A 12“ 1000 Watt 2-Way Powered Active Stage Floor Monitor Speaker
- 250 Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak
- High power 12'' woofer with 2.5“ KSV voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- A microphone / line selectable input gives you the flexibility of plugging in a mixer signal, microphone, keyboard, or your guitar
- LINK OUT connection via combo balanced XLR – ¼” TRS preamp output for multi speaker setup
- LED Power and Clipping LED Indicators
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 93dB peak
- High-power 2-way pro sound stage monitor speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Wedge shaped enclosure provides the perfect angle for stage monitoring use
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Great power to weight ratio
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- State-of-the-art 1'' titanium diaphragm compression horn driver for crystal clear high frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format Elliptical wave guide horn
- Custom Molded Steel Grill
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Mic / Line level control
- Built-In 3 band Equalizer allows you to control High, Mid, and Low frequencies to attain your preferred sound
- 300Hz to 5KHz Feedback frequency filter
- Adjustable feedback filter
- Balanced ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via combo XLR & 1/4'' TRS jack
- Balanced line output via combo XLR & 1/4'' TRS jack
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- 115 / 230 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fuse
- Dimensions: 15.94" x 17.7" x 24" (L x W x H)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Video of RCTT1425:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decrea