(2) Rockville RSG12.28 Dual 12” PA Speakers Totaling 4000 Watts
(1) Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt Peak / 1500w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier
How to Set Up Your Rockville RSG Speakers:
Video of RSG12.28:
All about Your rsg12.2:
We are proud to introduce to you the Rockville RSG series of speakers. These are affordable speakers with high-end performance; specially built for DJ's as well as professional audio applications. After conducting strategic market research, Rockville is proud to bring you this new line of speakers that were engineered to combine incredible power handling, superior sound and unbelievable build quality. The goal was to create a line of passive DJ speakers that were double as good as the competition but cost half as much.
The Rockville RSG-12.28 speaker system features two high quality 12" low frequency woofers with three electronic, high-efficiency piezo bullet tweeters and one high efficiency piezo compression horn tweeter to provide a true full-range of sound. This speaker produces an incredible amount of power. 2000 Watts peak, 1500 Watts Program Power, and 1000 Watts RMS Power. With 60 Oz magnets, you can be sure these speakers will produce the power you expect out of them.
Constructed using thicker than standard, high-quality, high-density materials our cabinets are strong and rigid yet light weight enough to make travel and set-up a breeze. Built-in ergonomic, recessed handles give these speakers additional carrying ease, for all you DJ's who travel from party to party. The sturdy custom-molded steel grill protects the drivers combined with corner protectors, pre-mounted rubber isolating feet and durable, aviation grade black carpet make our speaker cabinets tough enough to withstand every day abuse.
Engineered from the ground up, the tapered trapezoidal shape, produces wide, clear sound dispersion that will reproduce your program source materials loudly, with accuracy and musical transparency.
Multiple inputs, typically found on high-end speakers are standard equipment on the Rockville RSG-12.28. Two input connectors, ¼” IN/OUT and speakON connection make the Rockville RSG-12.28 able to integrate in to any existing amplification system.
So if you are looking for a top-of-the-line quality DJ speaker that is rugged, can handle lots of power and sounds incredible, then the Rockville RSG-12.28 has got you covered. Built-to-last, these speakers are protected by a full one year warranty.
- Rockville RSG-12.28 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker
- (2) 12” Pro Audio Woofer
- (3) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn
- RMS Power: 1000 Watts
- Program Power: 1500 Watts
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- 2” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 8-Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22 kHz
- SpeakON Input connection
- ¼” In/Out connections (Parallel)
- Dimensions: (15.4+8.6)x12.5x40.5in
- Weight: 44Lbs
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
All About Your RPA9:
How to Set Up Your RPA5 & RPA9:
Heavy-Duty Powerhouse Pro Amplifier
The Rockville RPA9 3000-watt power amplifier combines efficiency with great sound to deliver a lightweight amplifier that packs a ton of punch. This amplifier is engineered using advanced design and components, creating a lightweight design and extremely reliable operation that can pound daily for years and years of use. The computerized IC controlled protection circuitry allows delivery of peak power while preventing overloads. The RPA9 is optimized for 4 and 8-ohm speakers, and is equipped with a stereo/mono speaker output switch allowing for quick system impedance optimization. The RPA9 amp fits perfectly into standard 19” racks, and is lightweight enough (less than 30 lbs.) to make it incredibly easy to transport.
We added a built in crossover so that you can use the amplifier for subwoofers or full range speakers. When connecting subwoofers simply select the low pass. We also added a link output which will allow you to use (2) of these amplifiers together at the same time for venues that demand even more power.
The other enhancement we made is that we added all the input and output terminals that ensure this amplifier is compatible with any setup!
We added XLR and ¼” combo jacks and RCA inputs making this amp perfect for any mixer and any speakers on the market. For outputs, we have banana and speakon outputs plus XLR direct outputs.
A stereo/mono switch on the rear of the system allows for quick configuration to use multiple speakers in stereo mode or a single subwoofer in mono mode.
- RMS Power Output:
- Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 250W
- Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 400W
- Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 800W
- Peak Power Output:
- Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 1000W Max
- Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 1500W Max
- Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 3000W Max
- Input Terminals:
- Combo jack (XLR and ¼”) A & B inputs
- RCA A & B Inputs
- Output Terminals:
- Banana binding post speaker output
- Speakon output
- XLR direct output
- Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier
- 2U rack space
- Bridged and Stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
- Built in crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers
- Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators
- Channel A & B Separate Level Controls
- Power, signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
- Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles
- Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans
- Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers
- Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load
- User serviceable fuse (5A, 250V)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz <+/- 0.5dB
- Distortion: <0.03%
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohm Balanced and 10K Ohm Unbalanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 102dB
- Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz
- Weight: 17.19 lbs
- Dimensions: 18.97 x 13.97 x 3.54 inch