- (2) Rockville RF WEDGE BLACK RGBWA+UV Battery Wireless DMX DJ Par Up Light+RF Remote
All About Your Rockwedge RF:
How To Set Up Your RF WEDGE:
How To Set Up Two Remotes with Your RF WEDGE:
How To Set Up a DMX Controller to Your RF WEDGE:
How To Set Up Master / Slave Mode to Your RF WEDGE:
- Par Light
- RF long range remote control
- Mounting Clamp
- Power cable (4 feet)
- User manual and warranty card
The RF Wedge Black is an upgraded version of the Rockwedge LED light. This model has the following upgrades:
1. The RF Wedge has an RF remote instead of an IR remote. This is important because the RF remote has a long range of around 50-100 feet depending on the area, and the RF signal goes through walls and is not directional. What this means for you is that if you have 24 lights set up, you can just hit red once or twice and all of the lights will change at the same time without having to run to each light and point the remote at it. There are also 2 different RF channels if you want to control 2 separate groups of lights from the same remote.
2. We also added a tri-mode switch to this light. The modes are RF, Master, Slave/DMX. In RF mode the light will react to the remote as explained above. Once a light is set you can set it to be a master light (the remote will not control the light any longer but still leave the color/effect you set it at). You can then set your other lights to slave mode and set them to the same wireless channel color and they will just copy the setting from the master light (whether it is in sound activated mode, static color, etc).
After you turn the lights all off and then back on they will all remember these setting for next time you use them.
1. DMX controller: You can just use these lights with a DMX controller (wired and wireless)
Set the 3 way switch to slave and you can also hit the wireless button to select a wireless channel.
2. RF Remote mode: You can use the RF WEDGE lights using only the RF remote and you get 2 RF channels for 2 different groups.
3. Master/Slave only: Set any light to RF mode and set it to the color or setting you want. Now change the switch on that light to master. Set the switch to "slave" on the lights that you want to replicate the master light and be sure to select the same wireless channel color. You can have up to 7 groups of master/slave lights.
For example: Lets say you have 4 lights dedicated to your façade. Set a light to RF and from the remote hit sound mode. Then turn the switch to master. Then take your other 3 lights and set them to slave and click the wireless button to match them onto the same wireless channel color. You now have a sound activated façade light show! The remote can still be used on your other lights that are set to RF mode without effecting your façade lights. When you turn your lights off after your party ends and then turn them on again for your next party the settings will be remembered after pressing the enter button for each light.
These are just some examples of how you can use these modes. You can mix and match. For example you can have 12 lights in slave mode connected to a DMX controller, and 4 lights for your façade that are on master/slave mode on a different wireless channel, and then have 24 additional lights in RF mode with 12 of them on one RF channel and 12 on the other RF channel. This light gives you the ultimate flexibility and controls.
Best battery on the market
The biggest complaint about some of the other battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. Our RF Wedge uses the best battery on the market. It will last twice as long as the other battery powered par lights on the market. These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 7,800 mAh. The famous brands on the market have batteries that are around half of this one and they still charge almost twice the price. Our light can run 24 hours on a single charge with single color mode.
The RF WEDGE light has a battery indicator with LED's so you know how much longer your battery will last.
Our model also has field replaceable batteries just in case the battery does ever go bad.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our RF WEDGE Par lights are truly wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest
Our RF WEDGE is the best and brightest in its class. Other popular par lights are just RGB. The RF WEDGE has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED's are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber and ultraviolet. This gives you the ability to output more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED's can handle 18 watts each totaling 54 watts. We use LED's that are 3 times as bright as the voltage signal to them. What this means is that the LED's will last longer because they have 3 times the power handling as the power being given to them. These lights will operate at more than double the brightness of our competitors.
- Rockville RF WEDGE BLACK 54w RGBWA+UV Rechargeable Battery Wireless DMX Par Light with RF remote
- RF remote with 70 foot range and Dual channels (RF remote can control many lights at the same time from a distance)
- 3 mode switch (RF, Master, Slave/DMX) allows for ultimate flexibility and control
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires (7 groups)
- Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless
- Light Source: 3 LEDs / Each can handle 18 Watts which is 300% the handling of the voltage being given to the LED so they will last for 50,000 hours of use
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET)
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels
- DMX input and output (3 pin)
- 50,000 hours life expectancy
- RF wireless remote control included
- Super bright: 6500 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market)
- Large color 4-digit digital LCD display for easy color mixing & operating. Our interface is the easiest to use on the market
- Easy to operate with the large LCD display, remote control, DMX controller, built in programs, and sound activated mode
- Easy color mixing on one screen
- LED angle: 30 degree (+ or – 5)
- Built in 7,800 mAh lithium battery
- Battery indicator uses LED's so you know how much longer your battery will last
- Single Color run time - Red: 24 hours, Green: 22 hours
- Double Color run time: 15 hours
- All Colors run time: 12 hours
- Recharge Time: 10 hours
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection
- Power supply: AC110V-220V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 25w
- Automatic modes: color change, strobe, color blend cycle, color jump change, sound activated
- Flicker Free lights
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- 1-year warranty
- Black Housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display
- Field replaceable batteries
- Truss mountable
- Rubber feet
- 110/220 switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: 6.69 x 6.69 x 8.86 inches
- Unit Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Wireless DMX range: 1,000 to 1,500 feet