- (2) JBL Pro JRX212 12" 2000 Watt Professional Passive PA/DJ Speakers 8 Ohm JRX 212
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod Speaker/Lighting Stands+(2) 20 Foot 1/4"-SpeakOn Cables
Authorized JBL Dealer!
Features of JRX212:
- JBL Pro JRX212 12" 1000 Watt 8 Ohm Passive PA/DJ Speaker
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Advanced network topology crossover design
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide
- 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) enclosure
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles
- 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°
- Power Rating : 250 W RMS / 1000 W Peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 2.1 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
- TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension : 36 mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-TSNL4:
Description:This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot 1/4" Speakon NL-4 cables!
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 132 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inche
- Includes (2) 20 foot 1/4" to Speakon NL-4 speaker cables
- Includes (1) Carry Bag
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.