- (2) Presonus Eris E5 - High-Definition 2-way 5.25" Near Field Studio Monitor New!
- (1) Rockville RVSM5 Pair Studio Monitor Bookshelf Speaker Stands w/Adjustable Height
Authorized Presonus Dealer!
Video of Eris E5:
- Eris E55
- Studio one Prime DAW recording/streaming software
- Studio Magic Plug-In Suite (Over $1000 worth of effects, virtual instruments, and sound libraries)
Description of Eris E55:
When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That's what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with two models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
If space is at a premium, or if you want the ultimate in portability, consider the compact Eris E5, which takes up just 7 x 10.24 x 7.68 inches (178 x 260 x 195 mm) and weighs in at just 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg). You can shoehorn this little beauty into almost any studio space.
The E5 sports a 5.25-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver, mated with a 45W, Class AB amplifier; and a 1-inch (25 mm), silk-dome tweeter powered by a 35W, Class AB amplifier. It can crank out a clean 102 dB SPL, peak. Frequency response is rated at 53 Hz to 22 kHz. For a studio monitor in its size and price class, that's impressive.
All Eris speakers have front-ported enclosures made of vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard (MDF).
The 2021 PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-In Suite includes over $1000 worth of effects, virtual instruments, and sound libraries in VST, AU, and AAX formats to use in Studio One or your DAW of choice, all created by the best developers in the business.
Both Eris models provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼" TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. When both balanced connections are in use, the TRS input will supersede the XLR input. The RCA input is summed into the signal path.
With this selection, you'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source. (If your signal source has unbalanced, ¼" TS outputs, simply use a ¼"-to-RCA adapter or adapter cable.)
You're in control!
Today's music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in more than one location. It's easy to take your Eris speakers with you when you want to work in a different space. It's almost as easy to customize their sound for your room and type of music.
The most basic control is the Input Gain, which determines the signal level before it reaches the power amp. This is part of gain-staging your overall system—that is, setting the levels for every part of the recording chain in order to get the optimal level of clean audio all the way through. Once you've gain-staged your system, you can leave this control alone.
The Eris E5/E8 provides three EQ controls in its Acoustic Tuning section: High, Mid, and Low Cutoff. These controls enable you to fine-tune the monitors and even to broadly approximate the sounds of different types of speakers so you can hear what your mix might sound like, for instance, on a car stereo or portable radio. The Low control also is useful when using the E5 or E8 with a subwoofer.
In addition to the Acoustic Tuning controls, Eris speakers offer a three-position Acoustic Space switch. This switch controls a second-order, low shelving filter that cuts the level of all frequencies below 800 Hz by a specified amount (-2 or -4 dB) to compensate for the boundary bass boost that occurs when the monitor is placed near a wall or corner. If you don't want to roll of those lows, set it to 0 dB.
This combination of controls lets you create a linear response for accurate monitoring and enables you to simulate different listening environments, so you don't have to listen to mixes on your car, consumer computer speakers, and home stereo to check how the music sounds with different systems. Instead, you can adjust the Eris monitors' response and test your mixes without leaving your studio. No other monitors in this price class offer this degree of control.
Any loudspeaker is subject to an assortment of environmental and performance problems, and Eris monitors offer protection from most common of these. RF shielding protects against radio frequencies that could be induced into the signal and become audible. (If you've ever heard a radio broadcast unexpectedly coming out of a guitar amp, that's the result of RF interference.)
Eris monitors also provide over-temperature protection to avoid heat-related issues, current-output limiting (to prevent damage should there be a short circuit on the speaker terminals), and subsonic protection to filter out extremely low-frequency vibrations that could interfere with the woofer's performance.
Finally, Eris' power amplifiers have a "soft startup" so that you don't get damaging pops in the speakers when you power them up.
By now, it should be clear that Eris-series speakers deliver a lot more than you would expect from a budget-priced studio monitors. As you expect from PreSonus, they use quality components, are well constructed, and deliver professional audio quality. They're lightweight and compact and look as professional as they sound.
But what really sets them apart from comparably priced systems are user controls that allow you to tailor the speakers' response to your needs.
- Presonus Eris E5 Professional High Definition Home Studio Active Monitor
- 5.25-inch (E5) Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70 (E5) Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB (E5) maximum continuous SPL
Description of Studio One:
Studio One Prime provides everything you need to get started in content creation and audio production. Create your own music and podcasts as intuitively as possible with a single-window, drag-and-drop workflow that will make you wonder why you put up with other software that isn't designed the same way.
Studio One Prime is designed to keep you in the creative flow by providing powerful tools that help you when you need them—and stay out of your way when you don't. You'll supercharge your creativity with its unlimited tracks, buses and a powerful complement of virtual instruments and native effects that sound just as good (and frequently, better) than third-party effects.
Guitarists will love the new third-generation Ampire tech that has the most realistic amp and cabinet simulations we've ever made. Fans of EDM and hip-hop will appreciate Studio One's Pattern Editor, which allows for intuitive drum and melody composition via a familiar drum-machine inspired UI, which might be just about the most fun and rewarding music-creation technique out there.
Only Studio One 5 Prime lets you truly create without boundaries—for free. And when you're ready for more features, it's easy to move up to Studio One Artist, Studio One Professional, or get it all with PreSonus Sphere.
- Record, produce, and mix easily, all from a single, intuitive application
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, and FX channels
- Powerful Presence XT virtual sample-player for keyboard and synth sounds
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- NEW! Completely redesigned Native Effects plug-in suite.
Description of Studio Magic:
Make your own magic.
Music creation is a lot like a magic show. You've got an audience to impress and a lot of tricks up your sleeve; success requires a combination of real talent and perhaps a little bit of smoke and mirrors. At PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio products come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That's why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface and controller product we make, from the 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 to the 64-channel StudioLive 64S, ATOM to FaderPort 16, but we didn't stop there. Why?
Because here in Louisiana, we have a word: lagniappe. It means "a little something extra," and it's in that spirit that we also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with our audio interface products and–new for 2021–our award-winning controllers and studio monitors as well.
The 2021 Studio Magic includes tutorials from Melodics, sound libraries from Ghost Hack, 7 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats to use in Studio One 5 Artist or your DAW of choice with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
That means you'll have a broader assortment of spellcasting ingredients for Studio One straight out of the box; all created by the best developers in the business.
You'll be able to go wild with funky R&B drums and synths from beyond the sound of time—or add professional sheen and dynamics to ensure your mixes are a cut above the rest.
- Arturia Analog Lab Intro: Analog Lab Intro gives you access to the most iconic synth and keyboard sounds of all time, taken from our 28 expertly-crafted V Collection instrument emulations. From analog synthesizers to revolutionary digital workstations, these are the sounds that made history.
- Brainworx bx_opto: The Brainworx bx_opto compressor combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.
- Brainworx bx_rockrack: The bx_rockrack V3 boasts eight famous amp models in a single plugin. On top of that, 40 impulse responses are included, offering just the right variety of tone and timbre for your guitar rig. Brainworx gives you a powerful selection of perfectly-recorded boutique cabinets captured with complete effects chains from studios featuring great sounding amp rooms and stellar gear. Each amp was painstakingly recorded by professional audio engineers who make their living by capturing tone.
- Cherry Audio Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer: The fun and funky Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer from Cherry Audio is a super authentic recreation of the Realistic MG-1 synthesizer sold in Radio Shack stores in the 80's. The Surrealistic MG-1 Plus delivers fat analog tone in spades, along with a unique polyphonic oscillator section, "bell tone" ring modulation, glide, auto repeat note triggering, oscillator sync, and a number of improvements that tremendously expand its capabilities. Surrealistic MG-1 Plus works seamlessly as a plugin inside Studio One and is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats.
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus: The ultimate introduction to modular synthesis, Voltage Modular Nucleus is a collection of 22 modules and 67 presets. This package includes all of the fundamentals of subtractive analog synthesis, including oscillators, filters, envelope generators, amplifiers, and mixers, plus a sequencer, arpeggiator, and a full suite of useful utility modules and powerful effects modules. With Voltage Modular Nucleus, you can discover the thrill of patching modules together in new and endlessly creative ways and explore all of the capabilities of Voltage Modular.
- Ghosthack Essential Sounds: Ghosthack Essential Sounds is the perfect sound pack for music producers and content creators alike. Expect professional one-shots, loops, MIDI files and full music tracks.
- iZotope Neutron Elements: Neutron Elements is the latest addition to iZotope's Neutron family of mixing plug-ins featuring futuristic, assistive technology and four fantastic-sounding audio processors: Compressor, EQ, Exciter, and Transient Shaper. Like having a virtual assistant, Neutron Elements will listen to your audio, identify instruments, and offer custom starting points for your mix decisions while leaving the creative control to you. Optimized for mixing, use Neutron Elements on dozens of tracks to diagnose mix problems, carve away muddiness and reveal new sonic possibilities in your mixes.
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube: Add warmth, depth and character to your tracks with Klanghelm SDRR2tube. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener—or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player: SynthMaster Player is a simplified version of SynthMaster with limited editing capabilities designed for users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds. It comes with 1800 factory presets. Users can edit the 12 easy parameters or the bypass states of layer/global effects assigned for each preset by the sound designer.
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb: Lexicon's MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.
- Mäag Audio EQ2: Mäag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Mäag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Mäag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.
- Melodics: Melodics is the ultimate tool for developing your playing skills and building better practice habits. Musicians around the world are using it to stay motivated with their daily practice, work on their rhythm and timing, and practice with music they love. Unlock an exclusive course of piano lessons for free with your qualifying PreSonus product.
- Native Instruments REPLIKA: REPLIKA packs two professional quality delays and a powerful diffusion algorithm into a sleek, streamlined interface. Simple to use with a resonant filter and classic phaser built in, REPLIKA is a versatile delay for anything from subtle slapback to warped sheets of noise.
- Output Movement: Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time with Output Movement, an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling.
- Soundsnap: Soundsnap is home to over 380,00 high quality, project ready, sound effects. Soundsnap members include filmmakers, podcasters, game designers & musicians. Working with some of the worlds best recordists & sound designers guarantees top-quality sound effects ready to be used in your next project. Join the next .wav today by joining the number one SFX source for some of the industries biggest names.
- SPL Attacker Plus: The SPL Attacker Plus Microplug delivers part of the same magical envelope shaping provided by the original Transient Designer hardware, replicating the edge and punch provided by the Attack knob. Providing just a single knob that lets you dial in all the transient punch you could ever need, Attacker Plus also sports a soft peak limiter and a dry/wet control, allowing total flexibility across a wide range of content and a worry-free workflow in the digital world.
- UJAM Virtual Bassist ROWDY: Let us introduce Virtual Bassist ROWDY - your loudmouthed, high-energy bassist with bite! If your bass has to cut through heavy drums and a wall of guitars, ROWDY is the perfect solution. With a hand-picked, heavily modified vintage bass guitar, hot amps, a fuzz box and even an octave guitar. It's definitely a rocker and could use a shower, but we're too scared to ask...
- UVI Model D: Experience the presence and power of a Concert Grand Model D, captured in one of the finest studios in the world with deep tone-shaping tools, pro-grade effects, and adjustable mic positions. Model D delivers a finely tempered software piano exhibiting the effortless playability and sound of a real concert grand. Each note was carefully multi-sampled at a number of velocity levels with and without sustain. These samples were then carefully scripted with advanced keygroup layers and rule switching provided by the UVI Engine, allowing the sustain pedal and release samples to articulate in a natural way, reflective of the physical instrument to ensure the most natural feel and the best playability possible.
All About Your RVSM5 Stands:
How To Set Up Your RVSM5:
- 2 stands
- 2 sets of rubber feet for hard surfaces
- 2 sets of spikes for carpet floor
- Adjustable speaker shelf
- Hex key (assembly is just 2 screws)
- Cable clips
The Rockville RVSM5 is not your ordinary speaker stand. This stand is perfect for studio monitors and bookshelf speakers. It is a best-in-class stand with all the features you want. It starts with a solid steel base that has an elegant rounded triangular shape. You can adjust the height easily with quick-access hand tightening knobs. You can also adjust the width of the speaker tray to ensure a snug fit with any speaker. The speaker tray has thick foam to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
We include feet for hard floors as well as carpet spikes. We also include snap-on cable clips that will allow you to neatly run your speaker cables. This steel stand is super strong with a weight capacity of 100 lbs. per speaker.
- Rockville RVSM5 Adjustable Height Studio Monitor Stand with Solid Base and Adjustable Speaker Platform
- Speaker stand Height adjustment: 33" to 52"
- Speaker tray is adjustable from 5.9" to 13.4" (Fits any bookshelf style speaker up to 100 Lbs.)
- Speaker tray has edges and it will adjust to the width of your speaker
- Speaker tray has thick foam padding to reduce speaker vibrations
- Hand tightening knobs to adjust tray width or height
- Includes rubber feet for hard floors and spikes for carpet
- Snap-on Cable clips included to hide cables
- Elegant and stable design with rounded triangular base plate
- Solid Steal
- Perfect for studio monitor speakers and home speakers
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs. per stand