- (2) Pair Rockville APM5B 5.25" 250 Watt Active/Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers
- (1) Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic/Instrument Pro Recording Mixer+USB Interface/EQ
- (1) Rockville PRO-M50 Studio Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- (1) Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- (1) Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand+Mic Clip
- (1) Rockville ROCKSHIELD 3 Large Studio Mic Isolation Shield w/Sound Dampening Foam
- (2) Rockville RCTR110B 10' 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Cable, Black, 100% Copper
How to Set Up Your APM Series Speakers:
Video of APM5B:
Unboxing video of APM5B:
The Rockville APM5 Active Studio Monitor Comes in Pairs and each monitor will be bi-amped. What this means is that there is a separate amp for the highs and a Separate amp for the lows! Each speaker has 125 watts peak output power and 62.5 watts RMS giving you a total of 250 watts peak and 125 watts RMS per pair. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio monitors we ever built! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make these speakers sound as good as they do. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
Description of the enclosure:
We chose a wooden enclosure as opposed to a plastic enclosure. Your studio is made of wood for a reason. The sound characteristics of high quality wood are better than plastic. We only use the highest quality MDF wood. We do not bother with cheap particle board material when we want to make the best speakers. The thickness is 0.5” around and the front board is a full 1” thick to give you the best sound quality possible. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio.
Every studio or computer room should look beautiful. We believe speakers should enhance the look of a room. We make these speakers in 3 beautiful finishes. Painted black, painted white, and wood finish. We use “baking paint” made for wood surfaces. It is long lasting and the best paint for speakers! We went with a beautiful finish that is mostly matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent countless hours on the color to make sure it is not only beautiful but elegant as well to improve the appearance of your studio or room. We kept all the controls on the back of the speaker, which will keep the speaker looking very modern and elegant. The rear port is built to perfect spec to enhance the sound. The tweeter has a curved front bezel to make the highs crystal clear and distortion free.
Amplifier and Speaker Components Details:
To get the most efficiency we use a class “D” amplifier. We use the best quality components from the most reputable circuit manufacturers in the world in order to produce crystal clear sound. Most brands do not like to reveal what’s in the guts of the speaker. We feel differently. We want you to know what is inside so you realize how good of a value we are offering and also so that you can understand how good these really are. We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit designs. These components are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC’s. Most people do not know brand names that make circuits; but these are the most famous and reliable in the industry. Only very high end manufacturers like us use these components.
For highs, we have Ferro fluid enhanced ¾” neodymium silk dome tweeters with metal grill protection. If you are an audiophile I am sure you have tested and love the sound of silk dome tweeters. The neo magnet is strong and can handle a lot of heat. This enabled us to beef up the amplifier power without worrying about melting and blowing the tweeter. The highs on these sound really good! I cannot wait for you all to hear it in person, because I cannot describe how good these sound! You really need to listen to them in person.
We use a 5.25” woofer. This will out-perform a regular 5” woofer any day! The bass sounds amazing on these! Very clear and punchy! The woofer has an injection molded polypropylene cone. This is an engineered type of plastic that is used on many speakers today. It is strong and puts out a great sound. The rubber woofer surrounds increase sound quality and eliminate unwanted distortions. They sound better than foam surrounds in my opinion, which is why we went with rubber. The computer optimized electronic crossover network supplies amazing sounding highs, lows, and mids. Basically it filters out unwanted frequencies from each component so that each speaker plays the right frequencies so that the speaker can go loud without distorting. We use very high-grade crossover filters in our speakers. The specially wounded voice coils produce accurate response along the entire frequency spectrum. We developed the speakers with the most optimized magnet structure, cone, and cabinet space with the goal of reproducing the sound to play back exactly the way it was recorded!
The rear-firing port is shaped and designed by sound engineers to reduce port turbulence and deliver distortion free top sound quality!
Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). But you may ask why am I talking about glue? Well, actually, the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker will be done and blow. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine that can secure the glue in place. If the glue can handle more heat than your speaker can handle more power!
Thick “Wadding” protects the inside of the speaker cabinet. This can be seen if the speaker cabinet is removed. Basically, wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound more clear, and at the same time protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer if you are trying to create the best speaker!
Inputs and Outputs and Rear Panel Controls:
As I mentioned earlier, we kept all the controls on the rear of the unit to make the speaker look clean and modern. The volume control, bass, and treble controls are all found on the rear of the unit.
These Monitors have all your standard studio inputs and outputs such as a ¼” and XLR combo input jack, RCA input, 3.5MM headphone output. We also added a USB port. The reason we did this is because instead of having to use the 3.5MM or 1/4" TRS jack, you can now directly select the speakers as an output on your computer without using an interface! And you will get true stereo sound!
- Rockville APM5B 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in Black (Pair)
- 125 Watt RMS
- Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System
- Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board, it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.5” thick while the front board of it is a full 1” thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!
- Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- We use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!
- Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio
- The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound
- Full Range Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
- LED Power on Indicator on Rear Panel
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced ¾” Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection
- Tweeter has ¾” voice coil diameter
- Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion
- Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions
- Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids
- Rear-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- We developed the most optimized magnet structure, cone, and cabinet space that reproduces the sound to play back exactly the way it was recorded!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along Entire Frequency Spectrum
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!
- Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place
- Thick “Wadding” protects inside the speaker cabinet – Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound come out more clear, and it also protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also a fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer!
- World class top of the line audiophile grade components! We use ADAU 1701 for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be best in class circuit’s designs.
- These components also are amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programing on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these IC’s. Most people do not know brands who make circuits, but these are famous in that industry and known to be the best of the best. Only very high end products use these components
- 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology
- Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards
- We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
- Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable
- One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
- Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight
- Comes in 3 beautiful finishes: Painted Black, Painted White, Vinyl Wood Finish
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
- Volume control
- Bass/Treble Control -4dB to 4dB (allows you to adjust high and low frequency independently)
- ¼” and XLR combo input jack
- High Speed USB jack
- RCA input
- 3.5mm Headphone output
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
- Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components!
(ADI--ADAU1701, TI--TPA3116, SMPS)
- System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ω
- : Woofer 4 Ω
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight)
- Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m
- THD: 0.10%
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz
- 250 Watts peak output per pair
- 125 Watt RMS output per pair
- Each speaker produces 125 watts peak and 62.5 watts RMS
- Input voltage: 120V
- Components: ¾” silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone
- Product Size (Single): (W*H*D): 7.4'' inch x 11.34'' inch x 9.76'' inch
- Shipping Dimensions (For pair boxed): (W*H*D): 24.1'' inch x 13.54'' inch x 10.7'' inch
- Net Weight (Pair): 15.4 LBS
- Shipping Weight (Pair): 18.37 LBS
- Includes 8.5 foot speaker linking cable and power plug
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
- System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
Video of ROCKMIX 4:
How to Set Up Your RockMix 4:
What's in the Box:
- Mixer with USB recording interface
- USB cable
- USB power adapter
- 4 Non-slip rubber feet pads
- Owner manual and warranty card
- Live Stream/recording/podcasting/broadcasting, zoom/conference meetings, etc
- 2 person live stream or recording with (2) mics and a stereo instrument
- 3 person band with a singer, a guitar player, and a keyboard player
- Rockville RockMix 4 Channel Mic+Instrument Pro Recording Mixer with USB Recording Interface
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Assignable USB Record Source
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power on channels 1 & 2 for use with condenser microphones
- Channel 1 and Channel 2: XLR and ¼” TRS combo input jacks
- Channel 2: mic/instrument level switchable allowing you to connect a mic, instrument, or any other audio device
- Stereo channel 3 and 4 have ¼” inputs (balanced or unbalanced)
- CH3 & CH4 with GAIN switch and LEVEL control
- Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs
- Integrated Plug-and-Play USB Audio Interface for Mac & PC
- Operates on USB BUS Power or 5V DC External Power Supply (Included)
- 3.5mm aux input jack for sound effects or background music
- Low power consumption means you can power the mixer from the USB of your laptop or by plugging it into an outlet or through a standard 5V powerbank
- Super mini 4-channel mixing console designed for home studio recordings or live broadcast streaming
- (2) headphone outputs (¼” and 3.5mm)
- ¼-inch TRS Stereo Output
- ¼” Stereo Monitor Output
- Additional 3.5mm mic input allow you to connect an additional microphone to channel 1
- Channels 1 and 2 each have a 2-band EQ and Pan controls and gain controls
- TO PC slide switch allows you to select which channels get sent to your computer (DRY CH1-2/ INPUT MIX/ LOOPBACK)
- Clip LED indicators
- Monitor mute button
- Monitor/headphone level control knob
- Main mix level control knob
- No external drivers are needed for mac or PC
- XLR & ¼-inch Balanced Combi-jack (CH 1 & CH2)
- ¼-inch TRS Balanced (CH3 & CH4)
- 1/8-inch TRS Aux/MP3, 1/8-inch Headset Mic
- ¼-inch TRS Balanced Main Mix Outputs
- ¼-inch TRS Stereo Output & Monitor Outputs
- 1/8th-inch Headset Output
- CH1 XLR: 1.5mV/2.2k ohm
- CH2 XLR: 2.5mV/2.2k ohm
- CH1 Jack: 10mV/12k ohm(line)
- CH2 Jack: 15mV/240k ohm
- CH3/4: 550mV/22Kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB Typical (Ref 0dBu)
- Maximum Input Level: +8dBu (Mic), +16dBu (1/4-inch Input)
- Maximum Output Level: +15dBu Main Mix Outputs
- Maximum Gain >55dB (Mic), >37dB (Instrument), 5dB (CH3 & CH4)
- USB Computer Interface USB Class Compliant plug-and-play Mac / PC Interface
- AUX IN: 280mV/10Kohm
- Output Level: main mix out--max.6.5V, stereo out-- 1.0V, phone/monitor out-- max. 6.5V
- Frequency Range: 10-33000Hz, +/-3dB
- THD: <= 0.05%
- Low Range: ±15dB/80Hz
- High Range: ±15dB/12kHz
- Headphone: Impedance: >=8 ohm
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Power Supply: USB 5V 500mA Via USB or 5VDC @ 500mA
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista or higher; Mac OS 9.1/ OS X or higher
- Item Size: 190*130 *47mm / 7.48 * 5.11 * 1.85in
- Item Weight: 716g / 1.58lbs
- Package Size: 24 * 17.5 * 10cm / 9.4 * 6.9 * 3.9in
- Package Weight: 1015g / 2.24lbs
- Pro-m50 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of PRO-M50:
Rockville brings you studio quality headphones and at an incredible price with its new PRO-M50 headphones. These are professional grade headphones that are guaranteed to ourperform headphones that cost triple the price! These feature ergonomically designed swiveling cups with interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions (included). The ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering accurate audio with an extended frequency range for clear and rich bass, and a full frequency range of mids and highs. These are closed back style headphones specifically designed for studio monitoring. These play back the sound with a flat frequency curve so you can hear your music exactly how it was recorded. With the PRO-M50 you can expect to hear every detail of every song with extreme accuracy. These headphones cover full frequency ranges; even extending a bit past the frequencies that the human ear can hear. Features: Specifications:
The headband is made of soft leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. A hard leather case is included to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
Amazing sound quality will make these your go-to headphones whether in the studio or out and about!
Video of RCM03:
Unboxing Video of RCM03:
Description:The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01 however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We also upgraded this model to a high end metal anti-wind cap! We highly recommend this design. This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling RCM01 model!
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- RCM03 Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device
- 100% Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom power
- Metal shock mount
- Metal Anti-wind foam cap
- Owners Manual
- Warranty card
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer)
- Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ)
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma
- Microphone body net weight:320 Grams (0.7 Pounds)
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73” inches)
- Microphone Length 217mm (8.54” inches)
- Microphone material: steel grille + Alluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RDTS:
- Rockville RDTS Adjustable Height Studio Desktop Tripod Microphone Stand and Mic Clip
- Includes standard mic clip for regular mics
- For condenser mics – this is compatible with any shock mount (Rockville Rockshock is recommended)
- Compatible with Rockville IPS22 phone/tablet holder (sold separately in our store)
- Foldable design
- Adjustable height from 5.9” to 7.1” inches
- Includes standard mic clip
- Includes a Metal 3/8 to 5/8 adapter to support any mic clip on the market
- All metal construction is extremely strong and durable
- Smoothly raise or lower height with a reliable tightening knob
- Stable tripod leg base provides the ultimate stability and precise balance
- Perfect for studio recording, home recording, podcasts, screen-casts, video chats, conferences, and more
How to Set Up Your RockShield 3:
Video of ROCKSHIELD 3:
- 5 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter
- Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s Rockshield 3 studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 2-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RockShield 3 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recordings. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, meanwhile room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the Rockshield 3 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- RockShield 3 Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield
- Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- Features a 2-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- The shield is made of pure high-grade steel
- Number of Panels: 5 pcs
- Dimensions Each Panel: 6.3'' x 12.2'' inch
- Dimensions Assembled Unit: 17.5'' x 16.1'' x 7'' inch
Video of RCTR CABLES:
Video of RCTR110B:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Whether on stage, in the studio or at home, our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your audio connection needs.
- Rockville RCTR110 Nickel-Plated, 1/4'' TRS to 1/4'' TRS Balanced Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 10 Ft
- Color: Black