- (2) Kicker 42CWQ104 700 Watt RMS CompQ 10" Subwoofer DVC 4-ohm Car Audio Sub CWQ104
- (1) Rockville RPORT-10 Dual 10" Horn Ported Subwoofer Enclosure Sub Box w/Bedliner
- (1) Dual Sub Box Enclosure Installation Kit: Speaker Wire, Screws, Spade Terminals
The 10" CompQ 4 Ohm
The CompQ 10" Subwoofer is the best sound quality round driver we've ever made, with nearly identical construction and performance as our L7 square subs.
The CompQ delivers everything on the wish list for high-caliber bass. Huge voice coils provide tremendous power handling and prodigious magnets help to create incredibly high SPL.
The CompQ 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure with 700 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Thiele/Small Parameters: 42CWQ104 T/S Parameters
- Rated Impedance [Ω]: 4
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m]: 85.7
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 24 - 100
- Recommended Amplifier Power (watts RMS): 700
- Outer Frame Dimension [in, cm]: 10-11/16, 27.2
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 6-3/8, 16.2
- Mounting Cutout [in, cm]: 9-3/16, 23.4
Sealed Enclosure Specs
- Minimum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): .66 (18.7)
- Maximum Sealed Volume ft3 (L): 1.25 (35.4)
Panel Dimensions for Minimum Sealed Enclosures using 3/4" (1.9cm) thick MDF
- Box Volume [ft³, L]: .66 (18.7)
- Panel A [in, cm]: 12x12, 30.5x30.5
- Panel B [in, cm]: 12x10.5, 30.5x26.7
- Panel C [in, cm]: 10.5x10.5, 26.7x26.7
- Box Volume, ft³ (L) + port displacement: 1.25, 35.4
- Port Opening Size, in x in (cm x cm): 2.5x11.25, 6.4x29
- Port Length, in (cm): 19.75, 50
- Box Volume, ft³ (L): 2.25, 63.7
- Port Opening, in x in (cm x cm): 3x11.25, 7.6x29
- Port Length, in (cm): 18, 46
- Made with 3/4" MDF
- The "J Port" allows for the air to flow without port noise or distortion
- Sprayed with durable Bed Liner for extra bass response
- Tuning Frequency: 30 HZ
- 4.00 Cubic Feet Air Space (Total)
- 2.00 Cubic Feet Per Sub
- Screw In Terminals
- Width = 36"
- Depth = 17"
- Height = 14.25"
Complete Dual Subwoofer Enclosure Installation Kit!
- 20 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 20 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 4 Spade Terminals
This accessory package includes everything you need to install two subwoofers into an enclosure, and wire your enclosure to your amplifier. This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put together and tested.
The drywall wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure. The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge. You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal cleanly.