- (18) Rockville MINI RF1 RGBWA+UV DJ/Party LED Wash Light (Steel)+RF Long Range Remote
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE W2 192 Channel Wireless 2.4Ghz DMX Lighting Controller
- (3) Rockville MINI RF BAG Carry Bag For 5 MINI RF Lights Plus Accessories
HOW TO MINI RF1:
Video of MINI RF1 PRODUCT:
What's in the Box:
- RF Remote
- Training video and Warranty card
- DJ Events (Color changing on dance floor, wall washing)
- Home or backyard party lights
- Great for bars to illuminate the bottles or other areas of the bar
- Mood lights for your living room or bedroom
The Mini RF1 is a mini wash light that features a built-in rechargeable battery, RF Remote Control, dimmer controls, strobe effect, sound activated mode, and color mixing.
There are 5 main reasons why you will love this light.
1. RF remote – Our RF remote technology allows you to control the color, mode, and other functions of the light from ranges of 50-100 feet. What is really cool is you can use one remote and control multiple lights. For example you might have 24 lights throughout a party room and you take this remote and hit blue and all the lights will react from one click!
2. Big battery life – The battery life on these lights are enough to last for around 3 gigs before you have to charge them.
3. RGBWA+UV - This is a huge upgrade to normal RGB lights. Regular RGB lights can combine red, green, and blue to create lots of colors. This light adds White, Amber, and UltraViolet. Each of the LED’s on this light are RGBWA+UV. That means every LED can change any color allowing you to color mix and get the most vibrant and precise colors.
4. Light-weight and compact – This light is really portable. They are light-weight and compact and easy to set up or take from gig to gig.
5. Wireless DMX - This allows you to connect wirelessly to your DMX controller as well as wirelessly link multiple lights together into master/slave mode.
6. Support – Our light includes a set-up video that will teach you how to use and get the most out of the item.
- Rockville Mini RF1 RGBWA+UV Battery Powered Mini Wash Light with RF Remote
- RF remote with 50-100 foot range
- One remote can control many lights from long distances
- Built in wireless DMX controls
- Master/slave mode
- Built in 3000mA lithium rechargeable battery
- Battery lasts 15 hours on red and 10 hours on white
- Charging time: 5 hours (max)
- Battery overcharge protection
- Remote control included
- Housing made of high quality stainless steel
- Automatic modes: Static color, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, sound activated
- Charging indicator
- Light source 12 Watt RGBWA+UV LED
- Working environment:-10-45 degree
- 16.7 millions colors
- Dimmer: 0-100% linear dimming
- 1,102 Lux @ 2m (All LED’s on)
- Beam angle: 25°
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- DC 12V Charging input ( Via the included charger)
- Double bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- Power consumption: 12W
- Replaceable batteries
- 110/220V switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: (L x W x H) 5.70” x 5.24” x 1.89” inches
- Unit weight: 1.98 lbs
All About Your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up Your ROCKFORCE W2:
Buttons, Faders, & Controls Explained on Your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up Wireless DMX with your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up a Scene on Your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up a Chase on Your ROCKFORCE W2:
- Lighting Controller
- Power Cable
- Wireless Transmitter Antenna
- Manual and Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE W2 universal DMX Controller with 192 DMX channels. This controller has a built-in wireless DMX transmitter allowing you to control your lights wirelessly. The way wireless DMX works is that your controller has a transmitter and your light needs to have a receiver. Some lights have the wireless DMX receiver built in. If they don’t, we now sell a wireless DMX receiver called the DMX-WRE. This will add a wireless DMX receiver to your light. This DMX controller has the wireless transmitter built in.
Even if you have only one wireless receiver, you can have a setup with this wireless DMX controller and you can connect one receiver to your light, and then daisy chain all your other lights together.
Another option is to have each one of your lights with a wireless receiver and then you literally need no DMX wires. This willactually save you money because our wireless DMX receivers cost less than most DMX cables. (search DMX-WRE).
This controller is easy to use and is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the RockforceW2 you can control 12 lights with up to 16 channels per light. In addition, there is a 4-bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time!
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90-day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping cost and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE W2 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller With Built In Wireless DMX Transmitter
- Built in wireless DMX transmitter and antenna
- Model DMX-WRE receiver available in our store is a DMX receiver compatible with this
- This is also compatible with all of our wireless DMX lights
- 12 Scanners of 16 channels each
- 23 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 Programmable chases of 184 scenes
- 8 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders Fade time /speed
- Blackout master button
- Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
- Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- DMX polarity selector
- Power failure memory
- 4-bit LED display
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 192CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19” x 5.24” x 2.76” inches
- Product Weight: 3.75 lbs
Wireless DMX Features:
- Daisy-chain multiple lights using master/slave mode and use one receiver to control all of the connected lights. This setup requires one receiver or if your light has the receiver built in it requires nothing else additional
- Each light can have a receiver built in (or use our DMX-WRE on each light) and each light will have its own channels on the controller so they can all be controlled independently (this can be done with up to 7 lights/groups)
- Makes it easy to set up all of your lights without a mess of wires!
- Controls work without any delay. These are extremely reliable
- The product uses the 2.4GHz frequency band
- Efficient GFSK modulation with 126 channel high-speed frequency hopping (FHSS). Hops 1100 times per second for interference-free operation
- 3-color LED displays status and parameters
- One-touch operation
- 7 selectable groups of lights can be controlled independently
- Connect up to 25 receivers
- Requires you to hold the button to change linking - this prevents accidental un-linking
- System information - CPU: 32-bitARM Core
- Distance: 1968 feet (600 meters)
- Modulation: GFSK maximum transmit power: 23 dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -94 dBm
Video of MINI RF BAG PRODUCT:
The Mini RF 1 Bag is the perfect solution for protecting your lights during transport. The bag is padded and has a soft yet rigid outer shell.
The bag can hold up to 6 MINI RF1 lights or up to 5 MINI RF3 lights. The bag has removable separators in case you want to use the bag for a couple of larger par lights.
It is also compatible with other lights that have similar dimensions, such as most of the Ape lights.
- Rockville MINI RF BAG travel bag for 4-6 MINI RF or similar size lights
- Carry handles
- Soft yet rigid shell maintains its shape
- Padded interior protects your lights
- Removable Velcro pads allow you to adjust the case to suit your needs
- Easily transports 4-5 MINI RF3 lights or 4-6 MINI RF1 lights
- Each compartment Fits lights up to 6 inch x 5.5 inch x 3 inch
- 5 removable dividers create 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 compartment
- You can use one of the compartments to store power cables and remotes
- The bag is extremely padded on all sides, corners, top, and bottom, protecting your lights
- Bag material: 600D Nylon
- Internal main compartment dimensions (without dividers): 14.6 x 6.2" x 6”
- Shipping dimensions (inches): 6.7” x 7.9” x 16.2”
- Unit Weight: 3.31 lbs. (empty)