- (10) Rockville RF WEDGE BLACK RGBWA+UV Battery Wireless DMX DJ Par Up Light+RF Remote
- (2) Rockville RLB30 Bag for 4 Slim Par Chauvet/ADJ Lights+Controller+Accessories
All About Your Rockwedge RF:
How To Set Up Your RF WEDGE:
How To Set Up Two Remotes with Your RF WEDGE:
How To Set Up a DMX Controller to Your RF WEDGE:
How To Set Up Master / Slave Mode to Your RF WEDGE:
- Par Light
- RF long range remote control
- Mounting Clamp
- Power cable (4 feet)
- User manual and warranty card
The RF Wedge Black is an upgraded version of the Rockwedge LED light. This model has the following upgrades:
1. The RF Wedge has an RF remote instead of an IR remote. This is important because the RF remote has a long range of around 50-100 feet depending on the area, and the RF signal goes through walls and is not directional. What this means for you is that if you have 24 lights set up, you can just hit red once or twice and all of the lights will change at the same time without having to run to each light and point the remote at it. There are also 2 different RF channels if you want to control 2 separate groups of lights from the same remote.
2. We also added a tri-mode switch to this light. The modes are RF, Master, Slave/DMX. In RF mode the light will react to the remote as explained above. Once a light is set you can set it to be a master light (the remote will not control the light any longer but still leave the color/effect you set it at). You can then set your other lights to slave mode and set them to the same wireless channel color and they will just copy the setting from the master light (whether it is in sound activated mode, static color, etc).
After you turn the lights all off and then back on they will all remember these setting for next time you use them.
1. DMX controller: You can just use these lights with a DMX controller (wired and wireless)
Set the 3 way switch to slave and you can also hit the wireless button to select a wireless channel.
2. RF Remote mode: You can use the RF WEDGE lights using only the RF remote and you get 2 RF channels for 2 different groups.
3. Master/Slave only: Set any light to RF mode and set it to the color or setting you want. Now change the switch on that light to master. Set the switch to "slave" on the lights that you want to replicate the master light and be sure to select the same wireless channel color. You can have up to 7 groups of master/slave lights.
For example: Lets say you have 4 lights dedicated to your façade. Set a light to RF and from the remote hit sound mode. Then turn the switch to master. Then take your other 3 lights and set them to slave and click the wireless button to match them onto the same wireless channel color. You now have a sound activated façade light show! The remote can still be used on your other lights that are set to RF mode without effecting your façade lights. When you turn your lights off after your party ends and then turn them on again for your next party the settings will be remembered after pressing the enter button for each light.
These are just some examples of how you can use these modes. You can mix and match. For example you can have 12 lights in slave mode connected to a DMX controller, and 4 lights for your façade that are on master/slave mode on a different wireless channel, and then have 24 additional lights in RF mode with 12 of them on one RF channel and 12 on the other RF channel. This light gives you the ultimate flexibility and controls.
Best battery on the market
The biggest complaint about some of the other battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. Our RF Wedge uses the best battery on the market. It will last twice as long as the other battery powered par lights on the market. These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 7,800 mAh. The famous brands on the market have batteries that are around half of this one and they still charge almost twice the price. Our light can run 24 hours on a single charge with single color mode.
The RF WEDGE light has a battery indicator with LED's so you know how much longer your battery will last.
Our model also has field replaceable batteries just in case the battery does ever go bad.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our RF WEDGE Par lights are truly wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest
Our RF WEDGE is the best and brightest in its class. Other popular par lights are just RGB. The RF WEDGE has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED's are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber and ultraviolet. This gives you the ability to output more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED's can handle 18 watts each totaling 54 watts. We use LED's that are 3 times as bright as the voltage signal to them. What this means is that the LED's will last longer because they have 3 times the power handling as the power being given to them. These lights will operate at more than double the brightness of our competitors.
- Rockville RF WEDGE BLACK 54w RGBWA+UV Rechargeable Battery Wireless DMX Par Light with RF remote
- RF remote with 70 foot range and Dual channels (RF remote can control many lights at the same time from a distance)
- 3 mode switch (RF, Master, Slave/DMX) allows for ultimate flexibility and control
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires (7 groups)
- Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless
- Light Source: 3 LEDs / Each can handle 18 Watts which is 300% the handling of the voltage being given to the LED so they will last for 50,000 hours of use
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET)
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels
- DMX input and output (3 pin)
- 50,000 hours life expectancy
- RF wireless remote control included
- Super bright: 6500 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market)
- Large color 4-digit digital LCD display for easy color mixing & operating. Our interface is the easiest to use on the market
- Easy to operate with the large LCD display, remote control, DMX controller, built in programs, and sound activated mode
- Easy color mixing on one screen
- LED angle: 30 degree (+ or – 5)
- Built in 7,800 mAh lithium battery
- Battery indicator uses LED's so you know how much longer your battery will last
- Single Color run time - Red: 24 hours, Green: 22 hours
- Double Color run time: 15 hours
- All Colors run time: 12 hours
- Recharge Time: 10 hours
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection
- Power supply: AC110V-220V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 25w
- Automatic modes: color change, strobe, color blend cycle, color jump change, sound activated
- Flicker Free lights
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- 1-year warranty
- Black Housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display
- Field replaceable batteries
- Truss mountable
- Rubber feet
- 110/220 switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: 6.69 x 6.69 x 8.86 inches
- Unit Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Wireless DMX range: 1,000 to 1,500 feet
All About Your RLB30:
How To Set Up Your RLB30:
The RLB30 by Rockville is the perfect bag for carrying some of the most popular lights made by Chauvet and American DJ. These are perfect for carrying (4) SlimPAR™ Tri and/or Quad IRC fixtures along with controller and cables. These also accommodate a huge list of other lights such as slimpar56, slimpar pro series, pixpar, and many other par can lights. Each bag has padded internal compartments that are removable. So you can use this for 4 lights, or you can remove one or more compartments to accommodate larger lights.
This bag will protect your lighting from bumps and scratches during transportation.
To check if this bag will hold your light(s), simply measure your lights. The dimensions of this bag are below:
- Size (internal): 18.1 x 10 x 11 in (460 x 254x 280 mm)
- Size (per compartment): 3.5 x 10 x 11 in (90 x 254 x 280 mm)
Compartment dividers are all removable so you can fit lights of many sizes.
- Rockville RLB30 par can lighting bag accommodated (4) lights, controller, and cables
- Protect and transport LED Par fixtures from show to show
- Custom-designed bag carries up to 4 lights, connecting cables, and a controller
- Compatible with Chauvet, American DJ, and other top brands
- 5 internal and 2 external compartments (4 for lights, 1 for controller, and 2 for cables and other accessories)
- Accommodates various-sized gear with removable dividers
- Designed to fit different types of fixtures including the SlimPAR™ IRC series, slimpar pro series, pixpar, slimpar quad, and much more!
- Padded, internal compartments
- Save time during set up and tear down with easy access to each compartment
- Padded handles for easy transport
- External compartments use top quality zippers that stand the test of time
- Mini Kinta™ IRC
- JAM Pack™ Silver
- Obey 40 D-Fi
- Freedom Par™ Quad 5 (two of these fit perfectly inside this bag)
- SlimPAR™ QUAD 3 IRC
- SlimPAR™ HEX 3 IRC
- SlimPAR™ HEX 6 IRC
- SlimPAR™ Pro RGBA
- SlimPAR™ Pro Tri
- SlimPAR™ Pro VW 3.4 x 10.1 x 11.2in
- SlimPAR™ Quad 6 IRC 8.8 x 8.3 x 4.2in
- SlimPAR™ Quad 12 IRC 10.7 x 10.6 x 4.2in
- SlimPAR™ Tri 7 IRC 8.5 x 7.7 x 4.6in
- SlimPAR™ Tri 12 IRC 11.5 x 9.3 x 4.6in
- SlimPAR™ Pro VW
- SlimPAR™ Quad 6 IRC
- SlimPAR™ Quad 12 IRC>
- SlimPAR™ Tri 7 IRC
- SlimPAR™ Tri 12 IRC
- PiXPar™ 12
- Compartments: 7 (5 internal, 2 external)
- Compartments are removable if you want to accommodate 2 larger lights
- Weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg)
- Size: (Internal): 18.1 x 10 x 11 in (460 x 254x 280 mm)
- Size (external): 18.5 x 11.8 x 9.4 in (470 x 300 x 240 mm)
- Size (per compartment): 3.5 x 10 x 11 in (90 x 254 x 280 mm)
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.